• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What makes a character popular on this site?

For example: Thunder McQueen is one of the most forgotten JoJo's minor villain, but in this site, people spam him...a lot.

Another example: characters from Masadaverse. Seriously, who before entering to this site ever heard about anything from this verse? But, in this site this is one of the most popular verses.

What makes a character/verse popular on this site?

Popular main characters (e.g. Son Goku, Sonic) get spammed cause they're most well known and well-liked. Characters with bs powers get spammed cause people love throwing bs at more bs and watch the chaos. Characters that can fight characters in many different tiers (e.g. Sans, MCU Doctor Strange to a lesser extent) get spammed cause there's far more possible opponents for them.

Having uncommon sort of power?

At least for the one like Monarch of Pointland and Thunder Mc Queen.

TacticalNuke002 said:
Its an unknown phenomenon. Violet Evergarden was spammed despite not having anything interesting.
To be fair,i'm the one who start spamming Violet in first place and make her so popular in this site (thought her anime already popular enough).

Ehm,anyway the reason some of character goes popular in this site because this factor:

Spam: Yeah,the main factor why x goes popular,the reason why x get spammed because this:

1.Popularity: The reason why x goes spammed because their popularity,it's happen to the well-known character like Goku or Sonic or even Sans because all the people know them and well-liked.

2.Hax: Another reason why x spammed,and this is common,i mean if you see y has interesting hax,would you want to start using her/him? of course yes,usually hax match led to a chaotic debate,but that's make the character popular. example: Reinhard Heydrich,Devilman,Kazumi Subaru

3.Record: Yeah,this one is bit uncommon,however this is the big factor why x goes spammed. Like if you see z has a 3 win,how you can resist to make a match with him/her? This reason, usually backed with 2nd reason,and this reason can lead it to the 1st reason. But this is gambling because you either make z get lose,then people will start to test it and yeah.....example: Mami Tomoe, Homura Akemi, Tsunayoshi Sawada

I see again.

And I see that Kazumi doesn't belong to a list of spammed characters.

You are the only person making Kazumi threads lol

Either people didn't care Kazumi and only care Mami :"v

Tbf i have upcoming Kazumi match,but i want Kazumi vs Hyde concluded first.

Back