• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What Kinda Music Does Everyone Listen To?

Pretty much everything apart from country and modern rap. Personal preference is Rock and Metal. Mostly because they have awesome guitar work.

Hmm...video not available in my country.

But I feel you, man. I have the entire Megadeth discography, and Rust in Peace is awesome.

I had thought we were just discussing music from actual bands and such. If we count all sources of music, I primarily listen more to game or movie tracks.

I didn't specify bands or not. I simply said music.

Game tracks.....the entire Tactics Ogre PSP tracklist is amazing.

...I totally forgot about anime.

"I have failed this thread..."

Hehe, I kid. Seriously, though, got to get thinking...

As can I. They'll mostly be from all of the aforementioned bands, however. :p

Also, on a side note, can't believe I forgot System of a Down and classic 60s/50s/etc. retro music (the sort of stuff Fallout brought back into style) listing off actual songs from artists and stuff.

I like old country(Hank Williams(and his son and grandson), Johnny Cash) but modern country can kiss my grits.

Wow. I feel out of place.

I like country, techno, Weird Al parodies (regardless of genre) and nothing harder than classic rock (and by "classic" I mean Elvis and the Beatles)

Then again, I am a fan of Europe (the band) as well as the song "One Night In Bangkok" by Murray Head, so I guess I like 80s music as well.

In addition to the normal hard rockin, i also like more chill music like Journey and Elton John.

I enjoy songs like Ray Charles "Drown in my tears", King Crimson "21st Century Shizoid Man", and any old classic songs from 40 or so years ago.

Tbh there isn't much i don't listen to other than modern pop, modern mainstream rap, screamo, and a few others that i can't think of.

Skodwarde The Almighty said:
Tbh there isn't much i don't listen to other than modern pop, modern mainstream rap, screamo, and a few others that i can't think of.
I just normally listen to whatever fits my mood. Like 21st Century i would listen to whenever i assume i'm starting to "lose it".

I actually like electronic, not the new age stuff like Dubstep, but the older nightcoreish stuff.

I stopped listening to music a while ago now, doesn't mean i didn't like it tho.

Edit: I was into instumental epic music for workouts mainly.

Only linkin Park....

However my favourites are=

1.In The End

2.Numb

3.I Walk Alone(green day)

4.My Demons(Starrset)

5.Monster(Skillet)

Back