• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What is the strongest person YOU could beat

i may be 9-B without hax, but im unknown tier with hax, but maybe, your taking a challenge to defeat the strongest challenger you will fight against, and you end up winning, who is it? weapons are allowed but thats apart from without weapons

SomebodyData said:
He's MFTL+ tho
He is not bloodlusted or anything and i am super small in confront to him so there is a huge chance he won't attack me the moment the battle starts.

so william would be dead in the first place, by being speedblitzed, since that too fast for a human, and everyone can fight when insulted, it even becomes stronger when its a pokemon

Again, we talk about battles in character and there is a bigger chance he won't attack me before I do anything.

@Battle it's his weakness if you insult him he just falls on the ground and cries or something.

In character? Maybe if he was Superhuman at most, but he is MFTL+. The guy would literally have spent lifetimes waiting if what you're suggesting is correct.

@Somebody what makes you think he will attack the moment the battle starts he could easily wait for me to attack first as he is a tanker. That said it's no longer in character battle.

Depends on the weapon i have. Without weapon i don't know. I am on avreage lvl when it comes to strength and athletic human when it comes to speed.

i already posted about that already, just one with and without weapons and equipments, or aswell handy gadgets

WilliamShadow said:
@Somebody what makes you think he will attack the moment the battle starts he could easily wait for me to attack first as he is a tanker. That said it's no longer in character battle.
He doesn't need too, he just gets bored, taps you to make sense, and you explode

Back