• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

what is the soulsbrone hierarchy in terms of strength

from strongest to weakest how do the verses stack up in power? i see ds3 has the highest ap but im hearing bloodborne has some crazy mind hax

also the angles in the ds3 were shooting light and there is other light based sorcery/faith spells so howcome no ls or ftl scaling for the mcs

Bloodborne

Dark Souls 3

Dark Souls 1

Dark Souls 2

DS3 has higher AP since they are baseline Solar System with Soul of Cinder and Slave Knight Gael but they have no way to interact with Great Ones and Formless Oedon is strong enough to have an incon against Cthulhu. DS1 has a Star Level character and some really powerful Country levels like Manus, Seath, and Nito. DS2 I don't know too much about.

I don't know anything about Demon Souls. Being a PC player, I've never even had a chance to experience it.

As for Great Ones, they are all Non-Corporeal.

I personally don't know if DS being 4-B is the best idea but the logic was that since all Lords of Cinders are able to maintain the Sun in existence with their souls alone, each of them are 4-C. There have been many Lords over the years, and the Soul of Cinder is a combination of all of them. All of that 4-C power apparently equates to becoming a 4-B. Gael is the only one who scales since he is able to fight the Ashen One after they defeated the SoC and also because he possesses the Dark Soul, the opposite of what Great Lord Gwyn had.

ahhhh all right, and arent soulsborne mcs able to interact with souls and spirits though? and you should get around to playing demon soul it gives the best medeival vibe and the nexus is still the best hub world

Eh, don't have a PS3, and I'm not willing to spend money just for one game. Hope Demon Souls gets remade or remastered and brought to Steam but probably not happening.

Back