• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What is the most hated/controversial Downgrade and Upgrade CRT?

There is no exception
There are mega exceptions. Shipping a minor with an adult for a "gay ship" shouldn't be at all promoted. Period. And thats just an example (Not explicitly picking on MHA, but rather other communities that heavily ship the male casts in their respected fandoms left and right.)

There are mega exceptions. Shipping a minor with an adult for a "gay ship" shouldn't be at all promoted. Period. And thats just an example (Not explicitly picking on MHA, but rather other communities that heavily ship the male casts in their respected fandoms left and right.)
Shipping a minor with an adult in general is bad and definitely picking on mha shippers specifically

There are mega exceptions. Shipping a minor with an adult for a "gay ship" shouldn't be at all promoted.
I mean, the legal age in my country is 14

also

6e4836ce122b44072a8b11a186b07e42.jpg

Shipwar bs has always been extremely toxic though, especially since most rabid shipper are likely to be teenagers that loves to project their headcanon and claim it to be canon. If you want real shitshow however, Naruto shipwar is where it as when Sakura and Hinata faction always at eachother's throat even tho the manga has ended years already.

I mean, the legal age in my country is 14
Their must be some other law too I mean like in Japan the age is 13 but when you look a bit below the surface each prefecuter has some other laws making the actual age at least 16

Shipwar bs has always been extremely toxic though, especially since most rabid shipper are likely to be teenagers that loves to project their headcanon and claim it to be canon. If you want real shitshow however, Naruto shipwar is where it as when Sakura and Hinata faction always at eachother's throat even tho the manga has ended years already.
I mean, Boruto still exists, and nobody cares to new generation

Real shitshow is The live-action remakes of animes Netflix do. But yeah thats a valid too lol

Their must be some other law too I mean like in Japan the age is 13 but when you look a bit below the surface each prefecuter has some other laws making the actual age at least 16
I see, well, in brazil is kinda unanimous and the law applies to all states and cities

This is still going on???

Everyone knows that NaruSasu is OTP.

Listen if you really say the death-note adaption was good, All I will say is L. The other ones I dont even wanna touch due to that complete monstrosity.
Death Note adaptation could have worked as an sequel actually a few changes here and their and the stuff like choosing the name kira would have made sense

Tokyo Ghoul is not even that toxic
When the kaneki x touka chapter happened the author had to close all of his social media because of the amounts of death threats he was getting from kaneki x hide shippers

Last edited:
When the kaneki x touka chapter happened the author had close all of his social media because of the amounts of death threats he was getting from kaneki x hide shippers
Bruh moment, well, I always was a Kaneki x Touka shipper, so, I loved it 🤭 , I don't like when people try to force shipps when the verse already have canon shipps

ah i see.
BTW How impactful was the downgrade? I still see people claiming shinza is one of the strongest verses and would stomp most others anyday.
They just lost some hax and tiers dropped from 1-A to 1-B (and 7-A to Low 7-B but nobody cared about that).

Although the profiles still are bad even now.

Back