• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What is the most hated/controversial Downgrade and Upgrade CRT?

Don't want to be a like a policeman but you guys should talk in the private about trashing VSBW management/mod

I afraid it would bait a unhealthy discussion here

Don't want to be a like a policeman but you guys should talk in the private about trashing VSBW management/mod

I afraid it would bait a unhealthy discussion here
Because none of us actually read these threads, right?

...right?

No offense meant here, but if I considered the feelings of the mods when making fun of the mods, I wouldn't be truly making fun of the mods.
I mostly jest, as I'm not really taking offense to what's being said here, although I would note that this kind of thing only serves to create more friction between staff and regular users.

We are all in this community together regardless of positions, so it shouldn't be some us vs. them mentality.

I mostly jest, as I'm not really taking offense to what's being said here, although I would note that this kind of thing only serves to create more friction between staff and regular users.

We are all in this community together regardless of positions, so it shouldn't be some us vs. them mentality.
I know, I mostly say stuff like that whenever I'm trying to **** around, and only have a problem with how the position is treated and not the people who have them. So If I ever make fun of you, know it's only for the sake of making fun of you for funsies.

So If I ever make fun of you, know it's only for the sake of making fun of you for funsies.
No, you clearly mean every hurtful thing you say and have malicious intent when doing so. Jokes don't exist.

Straight to the gulag with you. 🔨

No, you clearly mean every hurtful thing you say and have malicious intent when doing so. Jokes don't exist.

Straight to the gulag with you. 🔨
I can't tell if you're being literal and don't believe jokes exist, or if you're trying to make fun of me.

I can't tell if you're being literal and don't believe jokes exist, or if you're trying to make fun of me.
Am I being literal? I'd like to think I'm not being literal, I don't have a gulag, do you?

I'm messing with you, don't read too deep into it.

Am I being literal? I'd like to think I'm not being literal, I don't have a gulag, do you?

I'm messing with you, don't read too deep into it.
Lol alright. I've just seen a lot of people on this site During my lifetime of surfing it and never making an account until now get banned or kicked for saying the wrong thing.

Most of things about Demonbane on various vs forums or sites are utterly bullshit anyway. Not all people have played Kishin Hishou, read Gaiden Novels in Japanese or play the first VN in Japanese. The English translation of Demonbane's game have bunch of flaws and outdated.

Any kind of wank/nerf related to EGD is positively the easiest thing to generate tons of hate, and I would rate that more than the hate Shinza fandom got. At least, there are way more peep reading the real deal themselves to build their ground. EGD? Totally groundless beliefs leading to terrible misconceptions no matter what direction a CRT lead to. No chance to even feel positive about contents like that, period.

Nobody on the wiki really cared enough about EGD to be outraged at the misconceptions here though, except that one dude a while back who parroting that it was 1-A a little after the downgrade.

Any kind of wank/nerf related to EGD is positively the easiest thing to generate tons of hate, and I would rate that more than the hate Shinza fandom got. At least, there are way more peep reading the real deal themselves to build their ground. EGD? Totally groundless beliefs leading to terrible misconceptions no matter what direction a CRT lead to. No chance to even feel positive about contents like that, period.
Pretty sure shinza fandom never got hate.

It kinda did to some extent, what with the belligerence towards anyone that disagreed with their views on characters.
Youd be amazed on how toxic some other communities when it comes to that kind a thing (disagreement, like if you go to the wrong portion of the MHA fandom and disagree with the gay-shipping they do, you could be metaphorically pitchfork-mobbed in that area.)

I havent used this site for long, but from what I gathered (like many have said prior), the bleach downgrade apparently was not a very good time

Youd be amazed on how toxic some other communities when it comes to that kind a thing (disagreement, like if you go to the wrong portion of the MHA fandom and disagree with the gay-shipping they do, you could be metaphorically pitchfork-mobbed in that area.)
Mainstream anime fandoms are in a league of their own at times.
I havent used this site for long, but from what I gathered (like many have said prior), the bleach downgrade apparently was not a very good time
That's as much an understatement as saying water is wet. One of the most toxic CRTs I've ever seen.

Mainstream anime fandoms are in a league of their own at times.

That's as much an understatement as saying water is wet. One of the most toxic CRTs I've ever seen.
- they are their own league at times

- Like I said I havent been using this site for long, just hearing about the backlash that caused made me go "Yikes"

Back