• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What is the most controversial VS match ever? The one who yielded too much?

That's because Kirito got major downgrades and stuff like that, so it was a stomp in the end I think.

I wish I knew. The main guy for Kirito kept adding abilities/how it works much much later down the line.

I am like cmon now, shoulda mentioned them earlier

I wish I knew. The main guy for Kirito kept adding abilities/how it works much much later down the line.

I am like cmon now, shoulda mentioned them earlier
All this to later receive a downgrade.

I felt sorry for the guy, he wanted so much to see Kirito winning... :(

As the bringer of controversial matchups myself, allow me to display a few that I made in the past:

Kratos vs Kaguya
Oracle vs Yhwach (the 1st one)
Bug-Eaten vs Weiss OR Sans vs Weiss (probably the most controversial ones among the several RWBY matches I've made)
Dragonborn vs Fiamma of the Right

Some of these were all 490+ replies approx back when the old forum was limited to 500 replies

Back