• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What Is Some Of The Worst Music You Ever Heard?

MGK is a solid rapper, but ever since he switched genres, he's one of the worst artists I've heard.

There's only been 1 or 2 songs I've liked since he switched to rock music.

Many examples of FNF mod music. Like there are songs that really are bangers and i would listen to again but then there's a lot of mods that just sound bad or are straight up garbage, Dave and Bambi being a major example of this. It seems some people just wanna make a mod for their OCs to be noticed while the actual songs sound worse than a carnival ride chiptune

Why isn't he as good? What's the problem with him?
One thing I will say about rappers like Kanye is that they're extremely experimental, so not every song is gonna hit.

Also, that dude be having some long ass songs that I have absolutely zero attention span for.

Also, that dude be having some long ass songs that I have absolutely zero attention span for.
First you don't like long albums and next you don't like long songs 💀

How you gonna even listen to Kanye if you can't listen to long songs? That's like 50% of his stuff.

First you don't like long albums and next you don't like long songs 💀
Okay? That's not a bad thing whatsoever. Not everyone wants to listen to 25-song long album, and not everyone wants to listen to a 10-minute song.

How you gonna even listen to Kanye if you can't listen to long songs? That's like 50% of his stuff.
I just listen to his other shit. I have no attention span for 10-minute songs, no matter how big of a fan I am of said artist.

Fozzy is a rock band that I really like, but those mfs have 11-minute and 13-minute songs.

Back