• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What Is Some Of The Worst Music You Ever Heard?

I don't know how you can say you don't know a rapper and still claim something about them. It's just disingenuous at that point.
It's 98% of all rappers. It's hard to find an original beat/song in the rap industry, and I ain't finna assume Kendrick get's a free pass, especially when I'm deadass listening to one of his most recent songs(N95) and that shit is doo doo water with some "good parts".

Like idk if N95 just ain't the shit I should be listening to but it's kinda dickwater to be completely honest. Idk if yall got some recommendations but the first song I see ain't really impressing me.

It's 98% of all rappers. It's hard to find an original beat/song in the rap industry, and I ain't finna assume Kendrick get's a free pass, especially when I'm deadass listening to one of his most recent songs(N95) and that shit is doo doo water with some "good parts".
Or just don't assume at all...

I said don't listen to his recent shit. There's no way you think someone as generic as Yeat is better than Kendrick.

What's the point in listening to Yeat when there's at least 5 other rappers with the exact same style?

Everyone knows when Kendrick is rapping. When Yeat starts rapping, you can mistake him for multiple underground rage rappers with the exact same sound as him.

Or just don't assume at all...
Or just stop being a condescending ******** all the time Divine lmao. Assumptions ain't the end of the world if there's a general trend in the industry, if you've got some recommendations for songs you think are good then share cause I ain't impressed which is proving my assumption correct, and I'm interested in seeing if yall got anything to recommend from this mf.

I said don't listen to his recent shit. There's no way you think someone as generic as Yeat is better than Kendrick.

What's the point in listening to Yeat when there's at least 5 other rappers with the exact same style?

Everyone knows when Kendrick is rapping. When Yeat starts rapping, you can mistake him for multiple underground rage rappers with the exact same sound as him.
Random, please. Why do you cap me like this. How could you even do this. I thought we were friends.

You listened to 1 recent Kendrick song to judge him as a whole. That's not how you do it lmao.
Yeah it kinda is. If I don't like a song I don't like the rapper, which is why I ask people who do like the rapper to recommend shit which I've been asking you and you continue refusing to do so, it's not that deep. Literally name some shit for me to listen to.

Yeah it kinda is. If I don't like a song I don't like the rapper, which is why I ask people who do like the rapper to recommend shit which I've been asking you and you continue refusing to do so, it's not that deep. Literally name some shit for me to listen to.
Listen to DNA.

You’re a troll. They’re not similar at all aside from being trap artists 😭. Uzi is a singer.
🤦‍♂️

There's no saving you.

Just because they do trap doesn't mean their the same artist or have overtly similar sounds.
You're tripping. They have similar sounds.

That's like me saying Future sounds like Travis Scott.

Or just stop being a condescending ******** all the time Divine lmao. Assumptions ain't the end of the world if there's a general trend in the industry, if you've got some recommendations for songs you think are good then share cause I ain't impressed which is proving my assumption correct, and I'm interested in seeing if yall got anything to recommend from this mf.
I'm not being a condescending ******** by telling you to not assume what you don't know.
1. Money Trees
2. Backseat Freestyle
3. Alright
4. A.D.H.D
5. B****, Don't Kill My Vibe

I deadass cannot comprehend how Yeat is similar to any of the rapper's Random listed outside of the fact that they are trap artists. Like I guess if you wanna not actually listen to the songs and dig very very shallow then you'd see some similarities, but I feel like we just got different ear drums or some shit.

Like I guess if you wanna not actually listen to the songs
Ironic 🗿

King Von had better storytelling than Kendrick
I can name 5 rappers that can do the same thing Von did.

I liked WLR, but that's it.

Future
Travis
These are based.

Mid.

Also based.

Not terrible, but not good.

Back