• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What Is Some Of The Worst Music You Ever Heard?

Would I get in trouble if I posted a song that had the n word (with the 'a')?
I mean I posted Kanye's Off the Grid in my message wall and that had a bunch of n-bombs in it(although in that particular video it was censored) so maybe if it's censored.

I deadass didn't know kendrick lamar was a person until like a few weeks ago, I never listened to any of his shit lmao.

It’s a bunch of nonsense that’s overrated by cornball pseudo intellectuals and elitists.
Ngl people do be gassing tf out of Kendrick, but you're lying to yourself if you don't agree with the fact that Kendrick dropped one of the best rap albums ever (not talking about the recent one).

Ngl people do be gassing tf out of Kendrick, but you're lying to yourself if you don't agree with the fact that Kendrick dropped one of the best rap albums ever (not talking about the recent one).
Kendrick doesn’t have an album that’s top 50 in rap.

TPAB is one of the most boring things in the world.

He's painfully generic.
Generic doesn't necessarily mean bad, dude. I can ******* guarantee you that whatever Kendrick Lamar dropped is just as if not more generic than whatever Yeat can drop and yet it'd prolly be worse and I don't even listen to that mf.

Generic doesn't necessarily mean bad, dude. I can ******* guarantee you that whatever Kendrick Lamar dropped is just as if not more generic than whatever Yeat can drop and yet it'd prolly be worse and I don't even listen to that mf.
L take.

This man legit assumed Kendrick Lamar was generic💀💀💀

Anything with high pitch like really high, like Monkey Business (i think that's the name of the song high) high

And also if there's a massive usage of weird words like H*ntai in their song I immediately say no to it

I don't know how you can say you don't know a rapper and still claim something about them. It's just disingenuous at that point.

Back