• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What is outside of Azathoth's dream?

I've seen a few threads about Azathoth and it made me wonder, what is outside of the dream? Is it a normal world like ours or is it something uncomprehensive? My 2 theories are

A- Everyone outside of the dream is as strong as Azathoth but because of this, Azathoth gets bored by it and wanting to do something different he falls asleep letting his creavity and powers flow freely, basically representing human society as a whole.

B- Replace Ash from the Ash is in a Coma theory with Azaththoth and boom

Any thoughts (I apologize if this thread was already made)?

Azathoth is actually just Lovecraft's moldy plate of spaghetti that decided to write self insert stories under Lovecraft's name

Probably concepts that humanity would be unable to comprehend, since a lot of the rules and logic we go by are creations of Azathoth's dream, including time and space.

@Rakanadyo Maybe, though prehaps they would be similar as dreams are based off real life envioriments that the dreamer has interacted with, then again Azathoth's concept of dreams could be way different then a humans

I'm pretty sure Azathoth isn't even dreaming or sleeping, that's just all metaphorical.

But maybe every other Tier 0

It's a society of Tier 0s

Where our True Omnipotent is their True Fodder because they are omnipotent and can do what they want, even logical paradoxes

Monarch Laciel said:
I'm pretty sure Azathoth isn't even dreaming or sleeping, that's just all metaphorical.

But maybe every other Tier 0

It's a society of Tier 0s

Where our True Omnipotent is their True Fodder because they are omnipotent and can do what they want, even logical paradoxes
I pretty much named these land as "True White Fantasy", where every and not and inbetween and beyond and etc... happen and not and inbetween and beyond and etc... I called them True White because if one have a sense, literally white is all they would see, due to overload of every kind of sense.

@Andykhang But if they're omnipotent they don't have restrictions or limits so they can choose a sense no matter how powerful the white is without feeling pressure from it. So if they did see only white, they would probably have a reason.

I don't said the tier 0 can only see that, but the one below. "White" here is more like the inclusion of everything messed together, so for an untrained and undeveloped sense, it's more than likely that "White" is the only thing they would see. (though "More likely" is relative in that kind of realm where everything could be "more likely")

here's a normal day of azathoth's life :

he wakes up

shower

breakfast

he goes playing ping-pong why demonbane's Azathoth

Tries to question the undoudably first's undoudablyness, fails

Launch

makes a prank to the law of identity

he says to Kami Tench and Divine Presence that their form is completly unoriginal

Dinner

Movie night with TOAA and the writer

he wonders where the Creator (Umineko no Naku Koro ni) is

8 hours of sleep (that for the people in his dream multiverse is infinite^infinity)

Back