• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What if you could make a CRT by using Reality Warping?

SamanPatou

VS Battles
Administrator
Let's assume you now have the power to change manga or comic panels, statements or even parts of the story, including within games, books, movies and everything else.

You don't like how a character is tiered? just change the original source as you like and now it is undeniable.
You don't link an ongoing CRT? Just change the evidences brought up.

I want to see what would you do and how!

I really don't care much about character tiering, the idea of empowering/depowering a fiction just because you like or dislike it is very weird.

That being said, I'd solve some very essential but obscure questions. I'd love to see a clarification from the authors of Hollow Knight about the size of the beings within, to see more Middle-Earth lore discovered (even if the thread itself ends up making a decision that I might dislike, uncovering even a small piece of Middle Earth lore would be worth it), and maybe some other stuff. I'd rather RW the rules about calculations and dimensional stuff, they are... strange.

*I would use RW so Sega confirmed the two worlds concept in the Sonic games is a bunch of BS thus meaning Anthro's and Humans live on the same planet moreover actually giving Blaze's planet an actual name wouldn't hurt (not to mention expanding upon the original lore of the emeralds instead of dumbing it down in western localization).

*Actual consistent in universe explanations for the variable power-levels of DC/Marvel characters to help alleviate the mountain of PiS/Outliers also a full explanation as well as a visual medium of Marvel's cosmology will help too.

Not ironically, I've wrote an entire essay before about the PIS existing in Marvel and DC. I even attempted to create a similar universe with an explanation for those things.

First off... Downgrade To Aru and Instant Death. Or just retcon them to fit another point of view.

The second part comes with Touhou and boost them to L1-A... no, no High, just Low. Higher than that means a mess regarding powerscaling.

I'll make every single statement in every single media that says "parallel worlds or dimensions " would refer to parallel low 1-C structures.
Make every attack in naruto get Marco quantum manipulation
And just make buuhan feat 2-C

To be honest, I'll do something crazy.
Give rock lee fate hax
Make goku manipulate concepts
And give giorno the ability to manipulate the plot on tier 0

I would make Game Sonic scale to 4-A in Base (maybe Tier 2).

The Loud House would actually be strong.

ETC

actually give wod set theory and cantor, and make OWoD and NWoD canon to each other while also defining other stuff like where the storyteller is in relation to everything else

Hmm. Undertale...

(Extra Waterfall Tablet) "The magic of humanity, while less expressive and spiritual than our own, was nonetheless much more powerful. Even regular human magicians could easily destroy entire buildings with their average spells. And the more advanced humans could make a whole town disappear in the blink of an eye."

(Undyne Battle Text) "Undyne suplexed a boulder even larger than her, just because she can."

(Undyne the Undying Check Box) "* UNDYNE THE UNDYING 99 ATK 99 DEF * Transformed by her own will and DETERMINATION, her soul resonates with power equal to that of even a human's."

(Undyne the Undying Battle Text) "She effortlessly destroys a massive boulder just to intimidate you."

(Chara Dialogue) "HP. ATK. DEF. GOLD. EXP. LV. The feeling achieved upon growing in strength, the ambition to continue forward. That feeling is me. Through our effort, I have grown to become a being that embodies the very idea of Determination. The emotion that drove us to make this journey. The emotion that will drive us to continue growing even further. No matter what world, no matter what time, as long as that feeling exists, I will always remain."

(Asriel Phase 2 Text) "His power is distorting reality itself."

(Asriel Phase 2 Text) "Space and time are being fractured and torn."

Kekw.

add some proof to SCP 3812 for H1A and 001 scaling to 0

RW to make MC Low 1-A/1-A (there is a small chance that such a thing will work)

Want make JoJo Low 2-C perish, everyone who was Low 2-C get 2-A possibly Low 1-C (which I am planning), get back High 3-A time errase, because yes, and 8-A calcs not considered outlier

downgrade literally every verse mentioned in this thread to 9-B. no more wank.

Anyway jokes aside I'd legitimately downgrade a fuckton of verses and half of them have been mentioned here so I will not name them to not paint a target on my back.

I won't just cause I think people work by "Verse I like = I want it to be stronger, Verse I don't like = I'm going to downgrade it" when that's not something that factors in the equation at all for me.

Make all mentions of "worlds" that have their own time axis or something a "normal" planet wouldn't be explicitly a "universe", and whenever fiction is mentioned, for it to also be clarified that it's an infinite gap.
I wonder how much the site would change...

I'd RW to make anything that's taken as "flowery language" to be "literal language".

So basically any feats or statements that were/are considered flowery becomes literal.

I'd do this just to see how much BS VSB can make for characters/verses that have this ovo

Just pick a random videogame franchise and drop it four tiers, honestly, that's a good summary of what i'd do

make the retcon in marvel and dc much less crazy and that the story does not change it every 5 years, especially the origin of the earth and thormake the retcon in marvel and dc much less crazy and that the story does not change it every 5 years, especially the origin of the earth and thor

Sonic (not my favorite verse but the fans of the main games deserve better): Just make big the cat equal to the chaos emeralds full power and have everyone scale to him. This will be the new ending of sonic 06. (Low 2-C main cast I think)

Kirby and super smash bros.: just make them canon to each other.(low 2-C or supposedly 2-B kirby cast and smash rooster and some other buffs like mister game and watch having all kirby, dedede and meta knight powers pre brawl)

Mario: have a clearer canon and scaling.

Everyone else: better translations across all languages.

Last edited:
Rosario + Vampire
I would make it to where the Flying Garden crashing into a Japanese city would have destroyed the entire country if Nurari hadn't hijacked the controls.
That would make Alucard 6-C based on sheer PE alone.

Redo of Healer
I would alter any and all text that pertains to an ability's description and make them coherent.

I don't know if it's the fault of the translation group—it probably is—but everything pertaining to a character's ability is written in broken English.

I would also add text explaining stuff that went unanswered, like some of Flare's magic spells that just happen, like her ******* meteor drop. Of course, I could use the light novel to potentially answer some of these questions, but I don't know how the Wiki would respond to that...

actually, i don't think the wiki would respond to redo of healer in general.

Dragon Ball
Explain the cosmology better.

Anyway jokes aside I'd legitimately downgrade a fuckton of verses and half of them have been mentioned here so I will not name them to not paint a target on my back.
Actually, **** it, here I go, based takes alert

Fire Emblem drops somewhere in 9-A/High 8-C for most games, mostly out of vibes honestly

DMC tops somewhere in tier 6 and most of its hax is gone so I can make actually fun matches

Metroid: Samus & Joey is non-canon and the gravity stuff is made unusable.

Fullmetal Alchemist: Couple more anti-feats in the tier 9 range for humans such as Edward, 8-C is a hair too high. Also, every Homunculus gets an Ultimate weapon like Greed or Wrath, those were cool and are fun to debate.

Hunter X Hunter: Ren Crush doesn't exist, since it makes matches really hard to find.

JoJo: MFTL either becomes more consistent or is axed.

Metal Gear Solid: Couple of anti-feats that put the humans in 9-A, ideally in the same ballpark as Yakuza cause that sounds like a fun match. They're gonna be downgraded but that's likely gonna be High 8-C, which is fine but eh, I just wanna do Snake vs Kiryu really

All verses make it very clear whether the authors intended stuff such as creation or storm feats to scale to AP. This downgrades basically all 4-A videogame verses and a lot more.

This is just a small percentage of what I've got : )

Oooo boy:
DC: Drops to 1-C, becomes much more consistent however. Same with Marvel.

Instant Death: Downgraded to 3-A, no Resistance Negation

Nasuverse: Drops to infinitely high into 2-A with Low 1-C Root, BB ceases to exist and Nero becomes male. writing becomes less purple and the **** content never existed

MegaTen: 1-A upgrade

Pokemon: Downgraded to Tier 6 or 7, most legendaries gone, becomes a lot more like Monster Hunter in terms of power and feel.

Touhou: God tiers now scale to High 1-C, story is much more serious

Dragon Ball: Becomes High 1-A. Like Shinza and Demonbane.

Saint Seiya:
Has better feats in the original manga (you would think it caps out at building+ without context). Same goes with Digimon but for all media in that case.

DXD: Is a Megami Tensei entry.

i have much more

Sonic (not my favorite verse but the fans of the main games deserve better): Just make big the cat equal to the chaos emeralds full power and have everyone scale to him. This will be the new ending of sonic 06. (Low 2-C main cast I think)

Kirby and super smash bros.: just make them canon to each other.(low 2-C or supposedly 2-B kirby cast and smash rooster and some other buffs like mister game and watch having all kirby, dedede and meta knight powers pre brawl)

Mario: have a clearer canon and scaling.

Everyone else: better translations across all languages.
that would make Kirby 1-C

Back