• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What if Crossover feats were used in this wiki?

With DnD high tier God's being where they are it really wouldn't be that inconsistent with oldwalkers, even. Still, where is my 5D Koth scaling from making darksteel indestructible to one of the high 2-As or something?

DMC Dante is 2-A from SMT, which would make DmC Donte 2-A via tossing DMC Dante's hair, which would make Kratos, Sly Cooper, Nathan Drake, Cole and Sweet Tooth 2-A.

CrimsonStarFallen said:
DMC Dante is 2-A from SMT, which would make DmC Donte 2-A via tossing DMC Dante's hair, which would make Kratos, Sly Cooper, Nathan Drake, Cole and Sweet Tooth 2-A.
Which would then make Calypso "At least 2-A" for being immensely superior to Sweet Tooth.
Yes, this is perfect.

Darkest Dungeo has a bunch of references to the writings of Lovecraft, and the Heart of Darkness is outright called "The Crawling Chaos". For those who've played older versions of the game, they'll remember the insanely strong maggots that could spawn if you took too long to clear corpses that could easily wreck any party that can't deal with high prot, which you really can't in the early game. Thus, I propose 1-A maggots.

I feel like we should consider actual feats too tho. Not to rain on anyone's parade, just saying, I want to know where there is "legitimate wank" if such bullshit was possible. None of this "universes are connected, therefore scaling" stuff. It's funny though. Someone make a thread about connecting all fictions via crossovers and cameos.

My only issues are verses that have other verses as fiction to them. Do we establish any verse that does this to be in the "real world", making everyone who isn't in it less than Point Level, or are all "real world beings" outerversal? Can we count beings who exist in the "real world" outside of the main parts of the verse as in the same place, or....?

Stuff like the One Piece and Dragon Ball crossover is what makes me wonder why some people think "those two verses shouldn't have a crossover, because this verse would get stomped"; the writter couldn't care less for who would actually win when they make a crossover, just don't everthink it.

Luffy has legit fought against Toriko out off J-Stars.

It was in Toriko and One piece crossover and a Toriko, One piece and Dragon ball crossover.

I get Luffy has a lot of upscaling. The common denominator is Goku, so he definitely could scale to Goku. Any reason why he would scale to anyone else better?

Back