• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What if Crossover feats were used in this wiki?

4-B Joseph Joestar, 4-B Kenshiro, 4-B Freeza from J-Stars Victory vs scaling from Goku

2-B Luigi via surviving attack from Giratina and Arceus

2-A Kratos via Infinity Gauntlet

2-C Terrarian via Arkalis, because in reality it's the Valmanway a sword used by Alucard (Castlevania)

4-B Nemesis via being able to fight Thanos and ultron in Marver vs capcom infinite

@Darkanine Speaking of Sabrina... She really needs a profile. Her verse had ludicrously impressive stuff. I remember seeing quite a few tier 2 feats... In fact I noticed quite a few oldschool shows are actually crazy strong.

Nanoha fought Gilgamesh from Fate/Stay Night... And defeated them. 5-B

8-A SpongeBob via consistent scaling to Danny.

At least 2-A Mega Man, Tron Bonne and pretty much everyone via scaling to the cast of Marvel Super Heroes who scales to Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet.

If we're considering crossovers on fanfiction.net, I can think of tons of guys getting tier 4 out of nowhere thanks to the Nintendo downplay ovo.

A very funny example is MMLink losing to children members of Fairy Tail, but MMLink is Large Country level, which would make them comparable to Dragon Acnologia and Zeref with FH, the two main antagonists of the manga.

Pretty sure theirs an Ed, Edd 'n Eddy fanfic where the Edds scale to a 2-A Saiyan.

So theirs that.

8-A Conan the Barbarian for fighting and defeating Captain America

3-A He-Man for stalemating Pre-Crisis Superman

Izreldan said:
8-A Conan the Barbarian for fighting and defeating Captain America
He also defeated SHuman-Gorath.

Conan scales to a 4-B feat in his own verse too, which is nice. He's more consistently Tier 7 though.

He-Man is probably stronger than what we rate too. I think Man-E-Faces survived an attack that blew up a star but the art is really weird.

Tier 5 RWBY, UNIB and P4 for fighting Ragna, Jin, Azrael and Hakumen.

MFW we actually considered TAG profiles for a while

4-B Shaggy and Velma lmao

But seriously, they would be low 7-C if Antivisma didn't think it was flimsy to compare them to Flash

@Js

Not really, because only Shaggy thinks it was a dream, the rest of the characters simply forgot it happened.

And then we see a scan later that Spectre is literally there outside the home laughing with Scooby Doo

Must have misremembered the comic cause I don't remember Spector showing up at the end Phantom Stranger does but I didn't recall him

Js250476 said:
Must have misremembered the comic cause I don't remember Spector showing up at the end Phantom Stranger does but I didn't recall him
Wait, is only Phantom Stranger and Deadman there, my bad, they appearing still shows that is not a dream

Js250476 said:
He was also Samurai Jack far less impressive but worth mentioning for the cool factor
There's a comic that portrays Jack as being comparable to Way Big and the Powerpuff Girls.

Also Numbuh 1 from KND was considered as strong as Finn the Human in Fusion Fall Moon level Nigel? Yes, please.

I think that on the galactic kids next door (The sequel that never happened), Numbuh 1 kinda destroyed the world iirc

@Js I didn't think about that, but yeah. I think he does scale to a potentially tier 5 feat in a non-canon special though.

@Cursed. It has a weapon which could destroy Earth, but he himself didn't do it.

Back