• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What if Arceus have ALL pokemon abilities and moves?

He might be higher in 2-B, but probably not, and he's already above Goku (even Xeno) and Yogiri but even if he had all the Pokemon Hax, I don't think he beats khorne.

He'd be at least 4x higher into 2-B (Huge Power + Pure Power). The abilities and moves themselves wouldn't net Arceus any new wins. Unless Eternatus' Power Null is counted, in which case, Arceus would potentially be able to take out a big swath of 2-A's. But still wouldn't be able to take Khorne.

A lot of moves wouldn't be particularly useful to Arceus. Ex: Who needs bubble? Especially with more valuable hax such as Eternatus' power null.

But the gimmicky haxy moves and abilities will be useful, especially if they can be scaled up to Arceus' level, same applying to Eternatus' power null.

The most notable example I can think of is Teravolt/Moldbreaker/Turboblaze... This power nulls abilities (passives) that stop or even hinder the effectiveness of moves, whether they're directly or indirectly hindered, such as fluffy and unaware respectively.

Next up is unaware. If the opponent can power up at all, he'll just ignore it. On the flip side, simple could let him power up twice as fast if that's ever relevant to arceus.

When it comes to gimmicky moves, I think skill swap is a good example to go by. Why 'just' null the opponent's ability when you can take it for yourself?

I'm not sure if all of these are actually useful to Arceus since I'm not an Arceus expert, but these are the kinds of moves Arceus might be able to make use of, just the general theme of gimmicky hax.

However, due to the immense power of Arceus, I doubt this will gain too many new wins. Only turn already-wins into stronger wins.

One ability that might do something for the llama is Neutralizing Gas, which nulls all abilities (passives) of its opponent.

Back