• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What happened to the Shinza Bansho related pages ?

I heard some peeps requested to delete the page and there's gonna be a revision on the characters,werent the deleted ones were Hadou Gods?

Except the threads, every single page got deleted. The verse included. I found the thread, and it looks sad, didn't thought it would go that far.

I have some questions about Masada, the first one is related to a character who, if I'm not mistaken, has long black hair, and if I'm not mistaken, he explains about Takiyou, the question is: If I'm not mistaken, he says something about being disconnected from something (Takiyou I think), if I'm not mistaken this was used as evidence for Masada 1-A, that actually means he simply has TD2 and ACC5 (currently).

And second question: be disconnected from whatever, and just for specific characters like him or for all Hadous Gods?

Third question: I read something about a "beyond-dimensional Throne", and I wanted to ask if this beyond-dimensional thing is just referring to the 10 higher dimensions in Muzan's universe, or if it is something else (if I'm not mistaken that was also used as proof for Masada 1-A).

I have some questions about Masada, the first one is related to a character who, if I'm not mistaken, has long black hair, and if I'm not mistaken, he explains about Takiyou,
Yeah that’s Yakou Madara
the question is: If I'm not mistaken, he says something about being disconnected from something (Takiyou I think),
“My taikyoku who grants me control
Of all things in creation, My taikyoku which disconnects me from all things in creation”
if I'm not mistaken this was used as evidence for Masada 1-A,
Well yeah kind of one the supporting feats
that actually means he simply has TD2 and ACC5 (currently).
Not sure about Acau 5, but they had it for different reason
And second question: be disconnected from whatever, and just for specific characters like him or for all Hadous Gods?
For all that can use taikyoku
Third question: I read something about a "beyond-dimensional Throne", and I wanted to ask if this beyond-dimensional thing is just referring to the 10 higher dimensions in Muzan's universe, or if it is something else (if I'm not mistaken that was also used as proof for Masada 1-A).
It’s referring to whatever world they are in the throne will always be higher that’s the context that in which Yato made the statement.
And yes it was used as proof of 1-A also

It’s referring to whatever world they are in the throne will always be higher that’s the context that in which Yato made the statement.
So basically in that "Beyond Dimensional" line was saying that any throne is beyond 10 dimensions?

Back