• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What happened to Luffy's profile?

Last edited:
I'm removing this text, not only is it wrong and spreads misinformation (like kaido > kizaru in speed and also implying gear 5 not being as fast as kizaru) but also because if I remember correctly any egghead scaling is for after the arc/fight is finished

Is there anything else to do besides confirmation to apply it?
I do not think that needs more things, this should work for me, anyway, thank you very much for helping with one of the profiles that i love

I'm removing this text, not only is it wrong and spreads misinformation (like kaido > kizaru in speed and also implying gear 5 not being as fast as kizaru) but also because if I remember correctly any egghead scaling is for after the arc/fight is finished

Please delete this, this was never accepted and someone added this without permission

This seems fine to me. 🙏

emperor published

Now just revising post timeskip luffy

emperor published

Now just revising post timeskip luffy
Anyone know how to do the article/tabber thing to add Emperor? 👁️

Please delete this, this was never accepted and someone added this without permission
could you possibly separate the abilities for the keys? I don't know much about wano and above so, I can't know when he gets stronger haki/other abilities and stuff

Basically in the ability tabber: Emperor of the Sea | Wano; Act 2 | Raid on Onigashima | Gear 5th Awakening is how it would look if that works

This now been applied

Now just abilities keys of emperor luffy and I think it's done?

Edit: Is luffy being called joyboy only a post whole cake island thing?

Last edited:

This now been applied

Now just abilities keys of emperor luffy and I think it's done?

Edit: Is luffy being called joyboy only a post whole cake island thing?
I think he’s only been called joy boy by zunesha.

Summary​

Following the events of the Whole Cake Island Arc, Luffy's successful ‘raid’ against the Emperor Big Mom, the complete destruction of her castle, and his defeat of her two top Commanders was made public knowledge by the journalist “Big News” Morgans. Furthermore, the formation of the Straw Hat Grand Fleet and the addition of a former Warlord to his main crew, Jinbe, are also revealed to the masses. For this, certain circles now unofficially consider Luffy to be the “Fifth Emperor of the Sea”, effectively making the “Yonko” technically the “Goko”; he has become unambiguously recognized as one of the most powerful individuals in the world with an enormous bounty to match.

After the time-skip, and the events of Dressrosa, his bounty was 500,000,000. And after the events of Whole-Cake Island, Luffy's bounty currently sits at 1,500,000,000 berries.
This part should be moved to Emperor Luffy.

Monkey I applaud your incredible work

I do prefer manga images for the profile though. Is it possible if we could get a Bounceman render from Volume 79's cover?
91SIrY1zNsL.png

I do prefer manga images for the profile though. Is it possible if we could get a Bounceman render from Volume 79's cover?
91SIrY1zNsL.png
yee... Tho that image is quite difficult to render and will take time, which is why I haven't rendered that yet

These images could be good replacements for the current op Luffy profiles:
HqYtxJF.png
9ZjKAUn.png
efAtKuL.png
I remember emin talking to me about manga renders... If the quality isn't too bad we could try requesting to use this until I try rendering it myself

Currently only have this one tho
luffy__boundman___gomugomunokonggun___original__by_monkeyoflife_dftmt88-fullview.png

Back