• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't been here long either, like many others present. Perhaps a year or two, but my heart indeed goes out to you. Struggling with suicide is no fun, and finding yourself amidst a depressing state of mind furthered by what likely was a seemingly depressing world must have been incredibly difficult. I'm glad to hear that you have those whom support you in spite of your bad times, and in spite of whatever negativity was surrounding you. I'm sure things aren't exactly rainbows and sunshine, but take heart that, at the end of the day, it was your conviction that put you where you are now. You made the decision to get back on track, just like how you're making the decision to leave the wiki, and you have mu utmost respect for it.

Take care.

Good luck, Kav. I'm sorry to hear that life has been hard on you, but I'm genuinely happy that you've been able to make it through it. Take care of yourself first and foremost. Like others said previously you have nothing to apologize for.

Even despite the circumstances, I'm grateful we got the chance to hear from you again. I know we never interacted, but I always looked up to and respected you back in the day. I still do.

Your contributions are greatly responsible for making this site into what it is today, and even though you may not be here personally, the wiki itself stands as a symbol of your hard work, and through it, you will not be forgotten. Thank you for all the hard work. I'd say you've more than earned a rest. May you find the same success in your personal life as you did in helping to build such a great community.

Goodbye Kavpeny. You have nothing to apologise for, and I hope that things will get much better for you. You have been a good friend and I am going to miss having you around. Please take good care of yourself.

You were the one who originally started to get this wiki organised, which set the foundations for building it into what it is today, and I am very grateful for all of your help over the years.

You are always welcome to keep in touch with me via fanfiction.net.

Thank-you-word-cloud

TC Kavpeny. You were the one Bureaucrat I've never gotten a chance to talk to, but I've always been thankful that you helped out so much with the management of the site. While RL comes first, it is a huge loss to see you go. Out of all Bureaucrats, you probably did have the best judgement when it comes to deciding who should stay and go among the staff so I here. And not only were you a great leader, but even more importantly, you were a good friend who's helped out a great number of people.

We will be short of a purple name for the time being, but hopefully not for long. Maybe we'll be back to have 4 or 5 soon, but that's more so for the other Bureaucrats to decide. I deeply hope that your real life goes well with you, and that you'll always remember us as more than just a VS debating community, but also a place to make friends; both with staff and with normal users. You will be deeply missed and shall never be forgotten for many years to come. This song, shall serve as a remembrance of you.

I haven't interacted with you much but...hearing you apologize so sincerely, when all you did was put a site about indexing fictional characters aside and deal with a horrible and bleak phase of your life, it showed me just how much you cared about the people here and how upsetting it was for you to not be able to help them out like you used to anymore.

I never try to speak on behalf of other people but I will make an exception today

We are all grateful for your contributions to this wiki and wish nothing but the best for you in life. Take care Kav.

I would put some kind of farewell message here, but there is absolutely nothing I can possibly say that hasn't already been said in much more eloquence than I ever could muster by your peers.

As many others here, I have not had the chance to ever meet or talk to you in my time here, but given this incredibly well-put message, I'm sure you were an awesome guy to be around.

So I instead say this: good bye to you dude, and I sincerely hope your life improves.

I am sorry that you had to go through a lot in real life, but I am happy that you are moving forward. I hope everything works out for you and things start falling into places.

You don't have to apologize for anything. Even though we don't personally know each other but I know damn well what you've done for this wiki and I am sure I speak for everybody when I say that we are thankful that you were a part of this wiki.

I wish you success in all your future endeavors. Take care. Farewell.

Maxrrresdefault

There isn't much I can say, as I didn't get to know you personally, but what you left us with your hard work is something that even us newer users can gladly enjoy. I think I speak for everyone when I say that you don't need to apologize, and we're immensely grateful for all the effort you put into this wiki in these past years.

Thank you, and I wish you the best of luck in your life

When I saw the notification for the first time, I thought the legend has returned to the wiki. Unfortunately, no. I really wanted to see how the wiki will look like with your regular input. Good luck with your career, one day you will become one of the most successful people.

Now who will become the new bureacraut?

This is something of a shame, but considering the fact that I've been going through a somewhat similar crisis lately, I can fully understand the reasoning behind your decision.

I wish you the best of luck with life in general, and I hope you find stability in your situation. You've obviously got friends here, so if you ever get to a point where you feel you can return to this place, feel free.

Until then, take care.

As others have said, there is nothing to apologize for, Kav. During the time you spent here, you were extremely helpful, fair, and played a major part in pushing this community in a direction that it really needed to go.

Honestly, the most important thing to me is that I'm happy you're alright, and that you're taking charge in getting everything in your life back on track.

I truly hope everything goes well for you, my friend, and sincerely hope you come out of everything as the best version of yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back