• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

what does your avatar say about you?

Well currently Marvel Marvel Marvel before God Panther God Panther God Panther and before that too op op op mechs.

my profile pic is an artwork I made about finding ways to overcome sudden change in our lives therefore I'm an abstract entity owo

UltraChair said:
That I probably have a strange obsession with chairs.
Both the name and avi proves that lol

That I am too pervy and wherever I go and see genderbender Vergil or HST gals I gib lob and spam the hell out of in sites not related with fandom and that I have good taste in video games (None of that hot garbage from EA Games can I make Need for Speed profiles now)

What my avatar says about me is that I need my avatars to have headwears, be cute girls and have a discernible facial expression

Andytrenom said:
You know this new avatar? I'm actually kinda proud of it.
I don't. What's there to be proud of ovo it's another kawaii girl

Haha no, you ain't calling any shots around here. The FBI are, who've arrested you for genetically altering a teenager's body proportions for your twisted desires thus giving me the win

Andytrenom said:
Haha no, you ain't calling any shots around here. The FBI are, who've arrested you for genetically altering a teenager's body proportions for your twisted desires thus giving me the wi
Age of consent in Japan is 13 (IIRC) and FBI doesn't work in Japan. I win!

AKM sama said:
Andytrenom said:
Haha no, you ain't calling any shots around here. The FBI are, who've arrested you for genetically altering a teenager's body proportions for your twisted desires thus giving me the wi
Age of consent in Japan is 13 (IIRC) and FBI doesn't work in Japan. I win!
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....

"In Japan, the Japanese Penal Code sets a minimal age of consent of 13 regardless of gender or sexual orientation.[46] However, the Children Welfare Act chapter 34 forbids any act of "fornication" (µÀ½Þíî) with children (here defined as anyone under 18 years of age)[47]with prefectures and districts specifying further details in (largely similar) "obscenity ordinances" (µÀ½ÞíîµØíõ¥ï) like adding exemptions for sex in the context of a sincere romantic relationship (typically determined by parental approval).[48]"

Hmmm, I see it's kind of a grey area.

Back