• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What crossover(s) do you want to see the most?

The Spectacular Spider-Man X The Superior Spider-Man X Into The Spider-Verse sequel - I really wanted to see the rest of the Spectacular Spider-Man after finding out where the story was going after it was cancelled (because that was around the time Disney bought Spider-Man), and having him make a cameo in an extending Spider-Verse. Also, Otto as the Superior Spider-Man could make for a good antagonist or anti-hero in the story.

Dragalia Lost has crossed over with other Cygames properties such as Princess Connect and Rage of Bahamut, as well as Fire Emblem, Monster Hunter, Persona 5, and even Mega Man.

I feel like Granblue Fantasy, Xenoblade Chronicles or The Legend of Zelda should be the next step here.

Persona and Granblue Fantasy but that already happened
Girls Frontline and Arknights (Seriously if not for the enmity between the 2 franchise it would be a cool idea)
Genshin Impact and Granblue, Welcome to Cele... Sky-realm
Girls Frontline and Nier Automata

There is also this small hope from me that hopes for Granblue to Collab with Fate out of sheer curiosity on how it will play out

- Devil May Cry X God of War:

The two biggest badass/hack and slash protagonists on Playstation, one a half-demon and the other demigod meeting in a epic clash between.

Not sure how the story would be like, GoW and DMC's universes are way too different verses for a crossover to take place in an amalgamation, it most likely that the two will exist as separated universes (just like the Demon World for the Human World and Midgard to Asgard).

But i do think that it would be worthy just to see serious dad Kratos and cool uncle Dante interacting with each other.

- Gintama X Deadpool:

Just want the 4th wall be pulverized by the two with all their manga and comic references.

But seriously, i'm surprise this never happen officially considering the we had a Marvel x Attack on Titan crossover.

- Elfen Lied X The Incredible Hulk:

I not sure why but i always thought Elfen Lied was the closest thing to be considered the East counterpart for Hulk, just a lot more bloody and rated M, and the two series's themes are similar enough to make a crossover work.

For which version for Hulk to use, i think Devil Hulk would be perfect for this story, as he its easily the most bloodlusted and scary incarnation of the green goliath, fitting for someone like Lucy.

- Sailor Moon X Wonder Woman:

Basically the female version of Dragon Ball x Superman, the two most iconic female heroines in fiction.

- Devilman X Spawn:

The two most famous anti-heroes in manga and comic history, who shape the seinen and superhero genres, together against the forces of Hell, Heaven and Earth itself? I dig this shit.

Seriously, the premises and overall plots are so similar that there doesn't need much change for the crossover to work.

A fan-artist actually made a series about Saitama in One Piece.
Luffy and Saitama are differently similar 🤔 both short against their opponents, both not giving an f and more... But luffy has freedom while Saitama doesn't 😔 feel like luffy would probably help Saitama alot with being so bored... Luffy is also immune to Saitama's attacks 😈

- Lupin III X Carmen Sandiego:

The greatest thieves in the world, trully a clash of the century, it would be so dope if one day this happen, if anyone can equal Carmen Sandiego's thief skills it would be Lupin.

And for the story i could see it be him and her having a challenge where they have to steal some value objects within a month across the world, while both are chased by Koichi Zenigata/Interpol and Chase Devineaux/ACME.

And it all culminate with a final fight where the true villain its reveal and Lupin, Sandiego, Chase, Zenigata and the others face the antagonist's minions.

And for the version for Carmen Sandiego, i think it should be based to the classic version, while Lupin can be based to his Blue Jacket.

- Mobile Suit Gundam X Transformers:

Seeing autobots, depictions and mobile suits fighting each in the battlefield would be quite a view.

- Saint Seiya X Shazam:

The mightiest champions of the gods meeting at last to defend humanity.

- Sonic the Hedgehog X The Flash:

What there is to say, the fastest characters in fiction teaming up against evil.

- Dino Crisis X Turok:

The ultimate dino killers, and of course for Turok i'm referring to the original one based on the comic and not the shitty game remake.

Last edited:
Ace Attorney X Danganronpa:

There's a lot to love about Layton crossover with Ace Attorny, and I feel Danganronpa has all the right elements to merge well with the AA series. Force Phoenix and some of his friends into a situation where Monokuma's running the 'court' and Phoenix needs to ally with some Danganronpa cast members and you'd have a lot of potential for funny lines, tense cases, and fan service.

...main catch is you're probably going to have to AU this crossover pretty hard or make up a new cast (which fans may not like as much)

Fate Stay Night X RWBY

Two of my favorite franchises that I adore and I want this solely because I think the interactions would be hilarious and the fight scenes would be swag as hell.

Bleach X Under Night In-Birth - A lot of the stuff about In-Births seems similar to Hollows and Shinigami. Plus, the impulsive Hilda clashing with the calculating Aizen would be a treat to see. And the Insulator could just be Hyde's Zanpakuto.

RubyxUndertale:

I think it's an interesting crossover and if you look closely, it's noticeable that some concepts from both franchises are similar and can connect, like soul and magic, space-time (Seen in volume 8) and immortality.

Hey who wants to be hurt by my crippling obsession with a gache game? Cool. Alright.

Puzzle And Dragons X Super Mario Bros.

...this already happened, but I'd like it to happen again. It was locked to the 3DS, but I'd love to see them do it again for IOS (or a new Switch game...be really nice guys...)

Super Mario Bros. as a franchise has content to work with for days when it comes to a monster collecting series like PAD, and Gungho and Nintendo seem to get along, so I hope they do it again and make it bigger than last time.

Puzzle and Dragons x Pokemon

...I'll admit. This is a harder sell than using Mario. But having sets of pokemon from each gen, and maybe trainers as summoners, would be pretty cool to join the roster. Especially since PAD does 'team' characters sometimes, you could work out gimmicks of legendary groups being a single unit, like having Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres together.

Pokemon has had a huge mobile presence lately, but Gamefreak might not be as warm to the idea of pokemon cameoing like Nintendo was with the Mario cast.

Puzzle and Dragons X Fire Emblem

This one could be fun since the FE roster is pretty massive, and FE actually got a crossover sort of in this vein with Dragalia Lost. Just tie the whole thing into Fire Emblem Heroes, add some beloved characters from the other games in too, this one seems to come together easily.

Puzzle and Dragons X Disney

Okay this one technically happened, it was focused on Micky and his friends. But Gungho and Disney seem to have a surprisingly good working relationship, it'd be cool to have them get the rights to move onto Disney's other main lines like the Princesses, the Pirates, and their general animated film library. Make it all Kingdom Hearts-y and have the Disney roster really invade.

Puzzle and Dragons X Star Wars

So between Disney approving both Mickey AND Marvel to get PAD crossovers, this one just seems really obvious. Even if they don't acknowledge the EU, that's a lot of characters to work with for a crossover.

...plus Vader would get pyromancy out of it and there's an amusing irony to giving Vader fire powers (...could he do that in Legends or anything?)

Puzzle and Dragons X Resident Evil

Yeah this one baffles me on how it hasn't happened. Capcom has a bunch of crossovers under their belt with PAD, and RE has been pretty popular with each release lately. With PAD's (relatively) new transformation gimmick abilities, a lot of the monsters can transform mid-battle too, so there's potential to havd fun with it.

Puzzle And Dragons X Power Rangers

...okay this one technically happened too. (Weird it wasn't Super Sentai...). They covered the Mighty Morphin' Era, some Boom Comics, and a little Zeo. I'd like it to come back and just keep adding new ranger eras and teams each time. Simple as that. The first time was popular and pretty fun, so I hope they build on that.

- Golgo 13 X Hitman:

Two of the most deadliest professonial killers in fiction, with each other be their target who know who will come out on top.

- Metroid X Halo:

Because Haloid and it would be very interesting to see how Master Chief and Samus Aran will interact with each other.

- Bastard!! X Warhammer 40K:

No major reason, both fictional series are just so over the top and so much grimdark that it could work.

- Bleach X Danny Phantom:

Both series are actually surprisely very similar.

- Space Battleship Yamato X Battlestar Galactica:

Never see either series, but both have a very similar plot about Earth be invaded by aliens and i would lie if i say that a crossover between wouldn't be interesting.

- Fullmetal Alchemist X Avatar The Last Airbender:

Initially i prefered having Naruto crossover with Avatar, but now i start to realize that Fullmetal Alchemist would be more fitting and interesting.

Especially with the many similarities the two have.

Last edited:
The Espers from OPM (Tatsumaki, Fubuki, Psykos) X Mob Psycho 100 - I'd be curious to see how ONE would portray them if they existed in that series, if it even differs at all. I could see Tatsumaki considering Reigen a fraud, which Mob would obviously argue against, leading to the famed battle that will essentially embody the statement ONE made back in the day about a Serious Shigeo VS Tatsumaki in a fight.

I could also see Reigen trying to use Fubuki's popularity to try and gain clout for Spirits and Such Consultation.

As for Psykos, her working Toichiro and possibly even trying to usurp his authority over Klaw would be a fascinating dynamic. Who knows? Maybe we might still end up getting that Fused Psykos type of thing happening, which would make for an epic battle, just saying (maybe we could raise the stakes by having Mob fight alongside Tatsumaki against Psykos).

21091404215848.jpeg

...Ask and you shall receive. I guess?

Maybe this thread is just magic?

- Astro Boy X My Life as a Teenage Robot:

Robots teenagers who defend humanity against villains and other evil robots, while facing human prejudice.

- Bio Booster Armor Guyver X Blue Beetle:

Two humans (Sho Fukamachi and Jaime Reyes) who fused with robotic aliens (Guyver Unit and Scarab) which gift them a superpowered insect-like suits, which they use to stop Earth from be conquer by aliens.

- A Certain Magical Index X The X-Men:

Two series where some humans born with superpowers based on science (Mutants and Espers) and are treated differently compare to other people.

- Sgt. Frog X Invader Zim:

Tiny alien invaders who are trying to conquer Earth but they are just either too lazy or incompetent to do so, it would be funny to see Keroro and Zim trying to defeat the other.

- Street Fighter X Mortal Kombat:

Ah the OG game rivality beside Sonic and Mario, the ones who shape the fighting games genre.

- Parasite Eve X Prototype:

Two humans (Aya and Alex) who become superpowered mutants where they have to face other violent mutants on New Work.

- Kamen Rider X Captain America:

Classic superheroes who fight Nazis and inspired hundreds of characters after them, a crossover between the two seen fitting.

- My Hero Academia X OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes:

Both series revolve around two kids who are trying to become the greatest hero around.

smt x doom

or smt x digimon

or smt x pokemon..

first one is with two demon franchises, duh, while the last two are with other mon series that copied megaten

Puzzle and Dragons X Fire Emblem

This one could be fun since the FE roster is pretty massive, and FE actually got a crossover sort of in this vein with Dragalia Lost. Just tie the whole thing into Fire Emblem Heroes, add some beloved characters from the other games in too, this one seems to come together easily.
Eyyyyyyyy.

- One Piece X RWBY:

Yeah its quite weird for a crossover, its not like the series have much in common, but after reading this fanfic i did start to get more interested mostly for the potential banters the main characters can have (Luffy and Nora acting like the crazy duo, Usopp and Jaune try to help each other self-esteem, Zoro challenging Pyrrha in a duel, Nami and Weiss try to remain sane and etc.).

- The Legend of Zelda X The Elder Scrolls:

Two of the oldest and most popular RPG series of all time, see the Kingdom of Hyrule and Tamrielic Empire meeting would be really interesting.

Last edited:
- One Piece X RWBY:

Yeah its quite weird for a crossover, its not like the series have much in common, but after reading this fanfic i did start to get more interested mostly for the potential banters the main characters can have (Luffy and Nora acting like the crazy duo, Usopp and Jaune try to help each other self-esteem, Zoro challenging Pyrrha in a duel, Nami and Weiss try to remain sane and etc.).
No...
giphy.gif

Also Usopp solos

Back