• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What crossover(s) do you want to see the most?

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
I'm trying to be consistent with these kinds of threads.

Anyways, what shows do you want to see have a crossover with the most? It can be more than 2 shows in 1 crossover if you want. You can put in as many crossovers as you want.

All shounen anime in a New World of Battle Royale with groups of teams with different types of challenges and the one with most points wins. Like playing football, dodgeball, riddle, thinking game and stuff, they'll get points from each game.
EmYGIUFXEAAxSqJ.jpg

Last edited:
All shounen anime in a Battle Royale with groups of teams with different types of challenges and the one with most points wins. Like playing football, dodgeball, riddle, thinking game and stuff, they'll get points from each game.
EmYGIUFXEAAxSqJ.jpg
That's a cool concept.

Why can't shows nowadays be this creative?

I was requested to comment here.

Hmmmm....
Kingdom Hearts x Star Wars, Marvel, or some of DC's original productions. (Ex: Maybe Gravity Falls, or Amphibia. The Owl House especially has potential.) (Although I'd be scared of KH x Disney's Fox properties.)

I'm not familiar with either, but the game canon Digimon with SMT to see how they interact might be neat. Similarly, other mons crossovers might be neat. Pokemon x Digimon, or Pokemon or Digimon x Neopets, could be neat, IDK.

Also, I definitely want another DC x Marvel crossover, &/or another Looney Tunes X Disney crossover, as difficult as those would be to set up to begin with.

Can't really think of many others at the moment.

I am interested to see how a Final Fantasy and Shin Megami Tensei crossover would go.
*An actual Sonic and Mario crossover (that isn't the Olympics) should be a no brainer, there's literally endless possibilities with the massive amounts of content/history both franchises bring. The fact Mario has had a proper crossover with frickin Rabbids before Sonic is a crime tbh.
Agreed on this. There are many platforming franchises that Mario could have an interesting crossover with, but I don't see Nintendo doing. Sonic the Hedgehog, Rayman, Pac-Man World, Crash Bandicoot, etc. Heck, seeing a proper crossover between the Super Mario and Donkey Kong Country worlds would be hype.

Last edited:
I'm going to list mine (as usual).

Pokèmon and Johnny Test: If you've watched the Tinymon episodes from Johnny Test, you'd know how much potential this has.

Fairly OddParents and Johnny Test: Two very similar shows. This one basically writes itself. It shouldn't take too much effort to make a crossover with these two shows work.

Date A Live and High School DxD: Kind of a crossover that people don't realize how good it can be.

Uzaki-chan and Nagatoro: Just to get the toxic hatedoms of both shows triggered lol.

Last edited:
Kingdom Hearts X Star Wars X The MCU - Imagine the multiverse shenanigans from the MCU affect the KH world, breaking barriers between multiverses and allowing the worlds to connect. Wanda as the Scarlet Witch could make an epic final boss. There could also be a level where Sora fights Darth Vader alongside Luke Skywalker, and maybe one where Sora and the other heroes fight Thanos on Titan, with a lightsaber key blade and a keyblade based off Thanos's helicopter sword being unlockable after the levels.

My Hero Academia X One Punch Man - ngl, I love the theory of One Punch Man being a messed up MHA future.

That's all I can think of now.

Kingdom Hearts X Star Wars X The MCU - Imagine the multiverse shenanigans from the MCU affect the KH world, breaking barriers between multiverses and allowing the worlds to connect. Wanda as the Scarlet Witch could make an epic final boss. There could also be a level where Sora fights Darth Vader alongside Luke Skywalker, and maybe one where Sora and the other heroes fight Thanos on Titan, with a lightsaber key blade and a keyblade based off Thanos's helicopter sword being unlockable after the levels.

My Hero Academia X One Punch Man - ngl, I love the theory of One Punch Man being a messed up MHA future.

That's all I can think of now.
You're a very creative person.

- Dragon Ball X Superman:

Yes i know that its clichè at this point but i still something that i still want to see happening officially, mostly to see them interacting with each other rather than having them fighting, or its not like we have to use their most current version.

If i was in charge of the project, i would have a crossover take place in an AU (an Earth which is a mix between New Earth and U7 Earth), where Kid Goku ended up bumping into a young Clark Kent, for clarification this happen during the timeskip before the Tien Shinhan Saga, which its why Kid Goku was on Smallville since he was travelling and training in preparation for the 22nd Tenkaichi Budokai.

This version of Clark will not only be aware of his alien origin already, but his classic superpowers (Super Strength, Super Speed, Invulnerability, Super Hearing, Super Vision, Heat Vision, Flying and Super Breath) would have manifest at this point of his life, although he isn't nowhere near as strong as he it as an adult.

It would really be interesting to see how they two would react to each other, due of both their similarities and their difference, like i would have Clark be a bit shy and far more frightfull to show his true nature (in fear to be rejected), Goku its instead full of joy and he don't have problem to show who he really is to other.

- Godzilla X Cthulhu Mythos:

Another crossover who was as well ton of potential, as both stories have very similar themes such as humanity's powerlessness in the grand scale and how much insignificant they are, but while Cthluhu rappresent the fear of forces beyond human understanding, Godzilla rappresent the fear of forces beyond human control.

This version of Godzilla, in my opinion, should be somewhat of a mix between Legendary Godzilla and Shin Godzilla, take the primordial force's aspect of Legendary, the nuclear/atomic horror's aspect of Shin, mix them together and you get probably Godzilla's best version possible, so something like this.

For the story, i guess it would be like having a Cthulhu Cult trying to awoke their lord by mind control various Kaiju for their bidding, with would trigger Godzilla as this threat the balance of the planet and due of this he will directly retaliate to humanity itself, and as the main human character i would have the classic old fashion detective/scientist who decide to investigate why Godzilla its angry.

The end can be have both Godzilla and Cthulhu fighting each other other to end in a stalemate, where Cthulhu return to his eternal slumber, Godzilla too, the Cthulhu Cult get killed and the main human character ended up in an asylum (called Arkham because fanservice), where he not only become mad due of seeing Cthulhu for too much but he its also slowing dying due of radiation poisoning as he was also too close to Godzilla during the final fight.

Last edited:
I honestly love thinking about crossovers in spare time.

Some ideas I have:
  • Super Smash Bros: I'd love if they added Spyro, Crash, Viewtiful Joe, Shovel Knight and The Knight from Hollow Knight. They fit very well with the game and they need more cartoony characters, and Crono from Chrono Trigger would be just perfect. Ms. Pac Man as an echo fighter and Ori as a fighter would be cool too. Also I want Shadow the Hedgehog pls
  • Baki the Grappler X Kengan Ashura. Testosterone goes boom.
  • Great Teacher Onizuka X Bully. I'd LOVE to see Bullworth being reformed by that glorious bastard.
  • Tokyo Revengers X Crows, possible with Holyland too. Fights galore!
  • Berserk X Darkest Dungeon. Perfect setting.
  • River City Ransom X Final Fight X Double Dragon. The street brawler to end them all.
  • Tekken X Street Fighter X Fatal Fury X King of Fighters. THE ULTIMATEST FIGHTING GAME.
  • A fighting game based around swordsmen from fiction, similar to Soul Calibur. Marth from Fire Emblem, Darth Vader from Star Wars, Link from Legend of Zelda, Crono from Chrono Trigger...
  • I dunno why, but an Olimar crossover with Animal Crossing was always conceptually cool to me.
  • Animal Crossing X Stardew Valley would be the wholesomest game of them all.
  • Funny thing, one time I wrote a massive fanfiction that made Kratos travel across many fictional universes and kill people all over. It was surprisingly fun and smooth to write. It wasn't good, mind you, but it was fun to think of. In general, I like crossovers just by themselves, even when the ideas do not make sense. One time I even wrote a short story that was a crossover between, I kid you not, Hunger Games, V for Vendetta and something else, I think Assassin's Creed?

Back