• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What Are Some Of The Worst Takes You've Heard About A Verse On This Wiki?

But uh

This trash ass take I keep hearing with verses that involve "basic" or otherwise "traditional" moves is that they somehow ain't skilled because they mastered some form of commercial/modern martial arts, despite having feats to back it up.

Like Iegit this one mf keeps trying to push that Yu isn't skilled because he happens to practice boxing and not ******* taekwondo or some shit 🗿

But uh

This trash ass take I keep hearing with verses that involve "basic" or otherwise "traditional" moves is that they somehow ain't skilled because they mastered some form of commercial/modern martial arts, despite having feats to back it up.

Like Iegit this one mf keeps trying to push that Yu isn't skilled because he happens to practice boxing and not ******* taekwondo or some shit 🗿
This is quite literally WWE as well.

That's what happens when a mf watches too much anime. 🗿

But uh

Anime brain Rot in action.

All this talk of "Long Lost Martial Arts" just for the character to get dropped by a liver shot 😩.

Kengan gets soloed by Ippo
POV: Your Ippo 3 seconds into a Boxing match with Gaolang.

001-197.png

Anime brain Rot in action.

All this talk of "Long Lost Martial Arts" just for the character to get dropped by a liver shot 😩.
Literally what I said.

Mfs be watching One Piece and Naruto and then have the mindset if the character they're facing doesn't have 10+ layers of Analytical Predict, 5 layers of Precog, God Tier Instinctive Reactions, as well outlandish ass Martial Arts skills, then the guy they're facing is fodder.

Just take a look at what happened in the Theory vs Ace thread.

Back