• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What Are Some Of The Worst Takes You've Heard About A Verse On This Wiki?

LordGinSama 13 seconds after selling his 100th Pizza.
c4969aaedbc096c09b35e31abd11e2ec.jpg

I would use my bike, but my tire is flat.

I tried fixing it, but I can't.

Plus, I'm probably too big for the bike atp lol.

Imagine seeing my dumbass riding a scooter lmfao.
I got you, a tire repair kit that you use on cars should be more than enough to repair it if you have a hole in the tire. I keep one alongside a portable air pump inside my car at any given time which I highly suggest.

yall can also hit me up for questions about car repairs if you ever need em.

Fr if you can repair your whip yourself you save a lot of money, plus it removes the chances of assholes charging you an arm and a leg for simple repairs. Last thing you want is to pay 90+ dollars for a ******* spark plug change whenever you can do it yourself for way cheaper.

yall can also hit me up for questions about car repairs if you ever need em.

Fr if you can repair your whip yourself you save a lot of money, plus it removes the chances of assholes charging you an arm and a leg for simple repairs. Last thing you want is to pay 90+ dollars for a ******* spark plug change whenever you can do it yourself for way cheaper.
Car Repair shops be trying so hard to be Apple Store. They love to charge you a whole bunch of bullshit.

Car Repair shops be trying so hard to be Apple Store. They love to charge you a whole bunch of bullshit.
Literally got into an argument with a mechanic a few years ago, went in for an oil change and the ****** charged me extra to patch a tiny ass leak in the head gasket which is easy as **** to take care of. If it's small you can literally use pepper to seal it.

Tbh I don't know a lot of YouTubers nowadays, grew up with people like Penguinz0, early Pewds and Mark, I think there was also AGP and McJuggernuggets who I loved back then.

Back