• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What are characters you wish you could make profiles for? (Part 4)

I wish that the Pandora Hearts profiles would be added back to the site. I remember seeing them here a few years ago, but it seems like they've all been deleted.

There's this one 80's-90's movie about some military toys trying to kill some monster toys called "Gorgonytes" or something, might make some cool profiles I guess.

Only the 4th one, but it seems like it would very interesting to have profiles for the mechs.

"You're a man of fine taste"

"Call me Sentimental but I wish I knew this sooner."

TartaChocholate said:
I just noticed but... do we have profiles for Super Sentai? Not Power Rangers, but the japanese series
I've actually been wondering this for some time, but I don't think we do.

Yeah... that kinda surprised me, especially given both Power Rangers and especially Kamen Rider have been getting some thorough work on them and fans of the three tend to overlap

Well, that because currently we're focusing on Kamen Rider profiles addition and cleaning project so we don't have muvh time to focusing on Super Sentai at the moment (especially Ohma Zi-O project)

If you really want to help then sure, we always welcoming someone who willingly to help our project

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Well, that because currently we're focusing on Kamen Rider profiles addition and cleaning project so we don't have muvh time to focusing on Super Sentai at the moment (especially Ohma Zi-O project)
If you really want to help then sure, we always welcoming someone who willingly to help our project
I wasn't accusing anyobody, apologies if it came that way. It just drew my attention, given Super Sentai's popularity and what I mentioned

Thanks for the offer BTW, and I wish I could help but I am hands full on FF, Once I am done with the Compilation of VII I'll be moving to FFIV revisions.

Green Screen Man, Earthworm Sally and myths from the Flamingo channel.

Also lots of fakemon like kingmadio from Pokemon Snakewood and some loomians from Loomian Legacy.

What abut Dragon Ball Multiverse Characters? I guess we have too many versions of Gokus but ssj3 Vegito and a powerful majin ssj2 Bra would be interesting (that Verse would still be at 4-B or 4-A depending if it's manga or anime)

Big City Greens has some nice 9-B feats like Grandma wrestling a bear and Cricket smashing through several wooden planks when fighting her.

Back