• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What are characters you wish you could make profiles for? (Part 4)

Though i know nothing about making profiles and know nothing about her verse, i'm still surprised she doesn't have a profile here
21EB0918-5558-4FE5-902F-C9A9B2C0EA83

Like literally nearly everybody from this guy's channel, most of the characters in the Pokemon Battle Royale were able to make storms and mountains, Magikarp was able to survive a fall into orbit, Necrozma managed to absorb Arecus in one of the endings to the Legendary Pokemon Battle Royale, and then there's Speedrunner Mario, 'nuff said.

UltraChair said:
Like literally nearly everybody from this guy's channel, most of the characters in the Pokemon Battle Royale were able to make storms and mountains, Magikarp was able to survive a fall into orbit, Necrozma managed to absorb Arecus in one of the ending to the Legendary Pokemon Battle Royale, and then there's Speedrunner Mario, 'nuff said.
We've got some blog profiles and calculations from that channel.

Tak from the Tak and the Power of Juju video game series (and technically cartoon series but that seems like a different canon)

According to the whole fanbase, it has too many retcons from the games that it falls better as just another canon.

I want to make a profile for Juzo Inui from No Gun Life, but I don't have the manga and can't search for it atm. :/

Gun for a head and resistant to Mind Manip?

TacticalNuke002 said:
The main character of Disco Elysium would be comedy gold.
For reference, he has at least 19 different personalities inside him that constantly fight with each other and can gain resistances to Void, Mathematics and Madness Manipulation just by thinking "Maybe I have those resistances". And many more things.

2012-01-19-bone-e1326961636485-533x363
One of the Best Comic Books ever.

BONE COMICS

This verse has a few hax such as EE ghost circles, also my fave comic since I was a kid in the early 2000's. Who should have Profiles in this verse? - All the Bone Brothers

- Rat Creatures

- Thorn Harvester

- Grandma Ben/ Rose

- The Hooded One

- Lucius Down

- Kingdok (King of the Rat Creatures)

- The Dragons (Mim would easily be at least 5-B by sheer size)

Bone had a verse page before, but it got deleted because it had no actual profiles on it whatsoever.

Back