• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What are characters you wish you could make profiles for? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Azzy

TBF The Thought Robot isn't made to empower Superman. It's more like a construct created by the Monitors which is the pure representation of the "Hero" Concept. Which has the shape of Superman because of course.

Also I think your notifications for our talk on your wall are off

I still want to make Ren and Stimpy, but they have little feats to work with. Even then, they have OP feats. I remember them literally having a button that destroyed the universe before. Also, Ren can do this.

Ren and Stimpy are more OP than you thought

Another character is Doctor Wright from SNES Sim City, aside from his IQ being 1000, he doesn't really have many notable feats. Aside from maybe dodging bullets, but even that's rather vague.

Honestly, Playtime from Baldi's Basics, but she doesn't have many feats at all, besides like durability by scaling.

also any character from Fran Bow? I feel that'd be interesting.

Jackythejack said:
Honestly, Playtime from Baldi's Basics, but she doesn't have many feats at all, besides like durability by scaling.

also any character from Fran Bow? I feel that'd be interesting.
Itward would be fun to create.

Any character from Little King's Story. Especially Corobo. I mean, his crown basically lets anyone do his bidding? As long as they don't have anything similar. The one fat king would be exceptionally fun. In fact, I may even try that out.

Virgil (Divine Comedy), Lucifer (Divine Comedy) [Finding his hight would be fun], Adam West Batman (Working on him), Super friends characters, She-Wolf (Divine Comedy), Demons/Devils (Divine Comedy), Angels (Divine Comedy), Giants (Divine Comedy), Shades, Dante (Divine Comedy), etc.

Reality warping prehistoric horse, JFC characters, etc.

The Titans from crash bandicoot are pretty powerful, they are one of those enemies that could keep up with crash and give him quite the trouble.

Andytrenom said:
It is more like "wish I could see profile of" but the hindu gods are definitely what come to mind.
Fairly certain minor gods are base 1-A, hindu trinity is well above that, and parabrahman is tier 0

True, but the game takes place on another planet, so there's no telling what size anything is.

Then again, the protagonist is his world's equivalent of a pig, a bear, and an eagle as he evolves, so maybe they could scale to their Earth counterparts in size.

Ultra Instinct Vegito - Low 2-C = 70% - 80% of Whis's power.

Ultra Instinct Gogeta - Low 2-C = 40% - 50% of Whis's power.

SSJB Xeno Goku - 2-B = Demigra will get scared, and dunno if he suprass Chronoa.

If he used KaioKen x20, he maybe at 10% - 20% of her power. .-. not sure

Meme man/Orang from Bagelboy canon

both are ambiguously high end 1-B, orang is possibly High 1-B with the octaheadron of transcendence, MM can easily counter him and the vegital (who orang seems to imply are even more powerful than him collectively) with mastered SUCC and can use the scronching blade, which transcendent orang appeared to be afraid of and seemed to nearly kill him

The Dimensional Oculus and Omniscronchulon seem to be High 1-B as well due to both of them being far more powerful than transcendent orand and mastered SUCC MM, with the latter being released by mastered SUCC MM and transcendent orang's fight separating/destroying many dimensions/ which are almost definitely spatial, and the Tricontadigion BFRed Omniscronchulon just by being created

I have no clue where the Ancients are, but they are at least High 1-B due to being even more powerful than Omni, DO, orang and MM, but enlightened MM is implied to be far more powerful than he was even with mastered SUCC

Here's the 2 episodes in case anyone wants them

Hogan's Heroes honestly. It would be absolutely hilarious to see em in fights. Plus I already made a profile for them so it's good to go hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back