• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What am I doing to myself: Pelinal vs GEoM

Status
Not open for further replies.
That makes no sense. He just precogs see's himself being erased then the future is blank. He can then act on it afterwards. Doesn't the Emperor's sword have void manip anyway. Pretty sure Guilliman erases a Daemon with it. Emperor just slashes once.

The emperor can start with a lot of things, due to precog. I don't see why he can't forsee Pelinal being capable of permakilling him and just responding with something thought based that Pelinal doesn't have a resistance to.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Madness Pelinal should be type 5 acausal since he becomes separate from the "dream", and base type 4, unless I'm wrong.
I will be honest; I did think about it and you made a good point Tier 1-A have Acausality (Type 5). Anyway, if you want to discuss this topic further, I think it would be best to discuss it on my wall to not cause derailing.

Yes.

Sealing (Once sealed Drach'nye into a sword when he was unable to kill the Daemon for good during their fight. Sealed a Shard of the Void Dragon within Mars)

Wokistan said:
The emperor can start with a lot of things, due to precog. I don't see why he can't forsee Pelinal being capable of permakilling him and just responding with something thought based that Pelinal doesn't have a resistance to.
True, when Pelinal is High 4-C where he has no resistance for Precognition nor does his Acausality (Type 1) which does grant not resistance to it. I think The Emperor of Mankind would go seriously from his Precognition and would win via versatilities.

Matthew Schroeder said:
No that's not what Pelinal has to do. Pelinal's time erasing normal attacks would definitely give the Emperor at least trouble, and as a god Pelinal would have perception enough to know that Big E is a threat, which combined with his non-linear perception of time would give him more than enough motivation to use the Madness.

Also in regards to getting angry, that's Pelinal's secret.

He's always angry.
non-linear perception of time is Acausality (Type 4); unless he has it normally; Precognition would work.

If they are both got some Precognition or danger senses, then this fight depends on who strikes first. In case, I would vote for inconclusive.

Matthew Schroeder said:
He has it normally.
Matt, ok, the confusion is his profile say:

Acausality (Type 1 normally. Type 4 in his Madness; As a Shezarrine, Pelinal is fully unaffected by the effects of Dragon Breaks, existing normally even within severe ones such as the Middle Dawn. Capable of entering a state of "Madness" where he isolates himself from the Dream of the Godhead, becoming independent from it

I think Type 4 normally and Type 5 (from Tier 1-A) as with Madness is accurate.

I will updated it as a clean up

I haven't really voted yet, and the other emperor vores were based on something that Emperor doesn't have, or at least not in any sort of applicable way.

EmperorRorepme said:
That makes no sense. He just precogs see's himself being erased then the future is blank. He can then act on it afterwards.
Doesn't the Emperor's sword have void manip anyway. Pretty sure Guilliman erases a Daemon with it. Emperor just slashes once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back