• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Not sorry for the title.

There's this guy called Dark Seer (edgy, i know) who can do this with his Wall of Replica ability that has the ability Illusion Creation, but the bolded text confuses me on what ability can do this:

The Dark Seer, while unable to return to his natural realm, can channel part of the prismatic wall with powerful strength of mind, sowing confusion amongst enemy ranks.

Another excerpt showing how confused I am with what powers does this guy have. With his Ion Shell ability, he covers someone in a forcefield, giving him Forcefield Creation:

The Dark Seer slices holes into the 'Land Behind the Wall,' causing prismatic energy to seep forth.

I assume the slicing holes into another land thing, it's Spatial Manipulation but I am not sure about it. Gonna need help in identifying what ability causes "prismatic energy". Any help regarding this would be appreciated.

This all sounds really verse specific. What's up with the prismatic stuff?

There's not much lore that explains this prismatic energy, and I have searched all over the game for it. Also, is destroying someone's timeline or destroying an entire timeline AP based?

Xtasyamphetamine said:
There's not much lore that explains this prismatic energy, and I have searched all over the game for it. Also, is destroying someone's timeline or destroying an entire timeline AP based?
destroying a timeline is ap related unless it was done by hax.

Destroying timelines is low 2-C

The "slices holes" bit does seem like portal creation or spatial manipulation, but I can't tell for sure without context.

Portal creation allows you access other dimensions tho. Not sure why it has to be spatial manip.

There's no indication of him creating portals to reach his home dimension, as he can no longer access it. I'm just going to post the entire lore here for reference:

"Fast when he needs to be, and a cunning strategist, Ish'Kafel the Dark Seer requires no edged weapons to vanquish his enemies, relying instead on the strength of his powerful mind. His talent lies in his ability to maneuver the fight to his advantage. Hailing from a place he calls 'The Land behind the wall,' Dark Seer remains an outsider here—a warrior from a realm beyond the veil of this reality. Once a great general among his people, and a valiant defender of the god-king Damathryx, Dark Seer's army was wiped out by a much larger force in the final days of the Great Boundaries War. Facing certain defeat, he made one last desperate act: he led the enemy forces into the maze between the walls. At the last moment, just before capture, he crossed over—then sealed the walls forever in an explosive release of dark energy. When the dust settled, he saw that he had saved his people but found himself blinking at the sun of a different world, with no way to return. Now he is committed to proving his worth as a military strategist, and vows to show that he's the greatest tactician this strange new world has ever seen."

Back