• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Welt Revision (Honkai Star Rail)

Introduction.

Well, the pages and content of Honkai Impact 3rd have been deleted because they don't meet the site's standards, and as you can see on his page, he still has stuff from Honkai Impact on his profile, like the Honkai Energy page which no longer exists as well as other various powers originating from HI3.

All scans of the Second Eruption/Alien Space manga should be removed, the red links too (this includes the HE on his profile), his creation powers, his speed should scale to whatever calculation the verse has instead of his HI3 calculation, his stamina and intelligence justification also need to go.

This is minor, but his gravity powers are not a sub-power of his creation powers, but of the 9th Divine Key Star of Eden, this should be changed to reflect this.

:shrug~1:

That's you, anyway the purpose of this crt is simply removing the content that links to honkai i3 from others pages? If so then sure.
FINALLY YOU DONE SOMETHING YOU LAZY NI-

ahem, I mean, thank you, sir.

his speed should scale to whatever calculation the verse has instead of his HI3 calculation, his stamina and intelligence justification also need to go.
I agree but just minor question, wouldn’t this apply to every mid tier HSR speedwise besides I guess Seele? So for now will they just get unknown?
If so sure

If I bad a nickel for everytime the Honkai Impact 3rd pages were deleted, I'd have two nickles, which isn't a lot, but it's weird it happened twice.
Joke aside, I was on the site to look at another revision and stumbled in this one, so I want to ask: there is still the plan to remake the Honkai Impact 3rd pages with better explanations and presentation, right? Because it would be really sad to me to see a verse I care about being completely deleted because of bad management.

If I bad a nickel for everytime the Honkai Impact 3rd pages were deleted, I'd have two nickles, which isn't a lot, but it's weird it happened twice.
Joke aside, I was on the site to look at another revision and stumbled in this one, so I want to ask: there is still the plan to remake the Honkai Impact 3rd pages with better explanations and presentation, right? Because it would be really sad to me to see a verse I care about being completely deleted because of bad management.
Yes, there are plans. The last few chapters being longer + the new tier 1 revisions have slowed things down, but at least the profiles should come back better next month.

Come back and manage the verse with us
It should come back soon tho how will tiering go..i hope it gets better than before

Yes, there are plans. The last few chapters being longer + the new tier 1 revisions have slowed things down, but at least the profiles should come back better next month.
Thank you for the information, I am relieved that the verse is not dead and will be back. When I will check once in a while to see when the revision will be made so that I can at least give my agreement or input on it.

Come back and manage the verse with us
I am a bit tempted to come back honestly, though I doubt it will be soon unfortunately. However, I must admit that I still have not given up on the idea of a High 1-B/Low 1-A upgrade for the Imaginary Tree.

I am a bit tempted to come back honestly, though I doubt it will be soon unfortunately. However, I must admit that I still have not given up on the idea of a High 1-B/Low 1-A upgrade for the Imaginary Tree.
NEVER GIVE UP
Introduction.

Well, the pages and content of Honkai Impact 3rd have been deleted because they don't meet the site's standards, and as you can see on his page, he still has stuff from Honkai Impact on his profile, like the Honkai Energy page which no longer exists as well as other various powers originating from HI3.

All scans of the Second Eruption/Alien Space manga should be removed, the red links too (this includes the HE on his profile), his creation powers, his speed should scale to whatever calculation the verse has instead of his HI3 calculation, his stamina and intelligence justification also need to go.

This is minor, but his gravity powers are not a sub-power of his creation powers, but of the 9th Divine Key Star of Eden, this should be changed to reflect this.
Agree with OP

Well i just hope i see you when verse comes back and crts drops by then...rest ig idk why you left but im not gonna pry into that

Back