• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re-adding a justification to Welt's profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the grace is over, I will make my last post countering points relevant to the OP, as I have seen some derailing here and there.

Arguments that depend on AOE.

This is the most basic, not only is AP not equal to DC here on this wiki, we are directly told that it is possible to restrict Honkai energy to take up less space possible.

It doesn't scale arguments.

An umbrella term for various arguments in which the main point is that this shouldn't scale, either because we can't use Welt's quote, or the Chandrasekhar limit shown in the scan, or that the feat is self-destructing, Sirin shouldn’t scale, or his energy shouldn’t be there.

The first is quite simple, looking at the scan we are told by Welt that he was going to carry out the process of stellar collapse to generate an explosion, and in the same scan we have the Chandrasekhar limit. The scans in the op basically tell us that Welt will compress his core to this limit, which would give us the value of 1.4 solar masses + the explosion would give us a value to add as a support evidence for the current 4-A rating as this was done with him having only 47% and his powers at that time. The argument comes from the fact that the Welt’s quote and the panel present in the same scan are unrelated, I disagree because they were both talking about the same thing, and the context of the scan does allow us to link it because the scan is only talking about Welt's feat, there's nothing else the panel could have been referring to if not Welt's speech, because they were talking about the same thing and the panel just reassured what Welt said.

explosions can be scaled yes, especially in point-blank/concentrated ones. It was also argued that Welt's energy couldn't be at that level because there are several feats lower than that, the verse currently has several tier 4 feats accepted, and is literally the tier accepted on his profile for him now. And we go with high-ends here.

The explosion killing him is fair enough, but Sirin would still scale because she's stronger than him and Welt said she wouldn't die. Whether she stops or not, she can still scale because Welt no longer thought she would die from it and we already know that Sirin was stronger than him anyway.

I also gave other arguments here.

@DarkDragonMedeus @Elizhaa Thoughts?
I'm fine with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back