• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Well, this is gonna be a long talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
After giving a quick scan through the old account, though a lot of it is hidden behind the bullshit deletion of the forums, I can indeed say that this person needs to be banned immediately and none of their words heeded.

The death threats, suicide encouragement, poor attitude, transphobia, and their disregard for autistic people, is all true. I was there for the reports filed, I was there in the threads where this happened, and I administered the blocks both times. Nuke away.

There's a very easy to test if you're Pan or not. If you share an IP, blocking him will block you too. So just wait around and if you're innocent nothing will happen.

Yeah I already banned, I don't have faith in such a test given that we know he has VPNs.

It is too bad that we had to do this, as he seems to have been mentally ill at the time, and wished to be a constructive member now, but I may be too gullible and lenient.

Did somebody ban his accounts in the wiki as well?

I banned CosmicDragon on the wiki, man didn't have a BrightburnStar account on the wiki.

It is too bad that we had to do this, as he seems to have been mentally ill at the time, and wished to be a constructive member now, but I may be too gullible and lenient.
Ant buddy, I understand you're hopeful in people, but this guy is like keeping around Mckmal. Trust me, don't even think of having pity. We're doing the right thing not just for us but for him too, isolating him from this community.

Ant buddy, I understand you're hopeful in people, but this guy is like keeping around Mckmal. Trust me, don't even think of having pity. We're doing the right thing not just for us but for him too, isolating him from this community.
Okay. No problem. It is just that I did a lot of insane stuff as well back when I was severely mentally ill, so it isn't like people are incapable of gradually improving with time in my experience.

For what it is worth, at least the guy revealed his true identity and all his past accounts, recognized, accepted and apologized for his mistakes, and openly asked to be given one last chance before doing anything. But his past deeds are simply unacceptable, so.

For what it is worth, at least the guy revealed his true identity and all his past accounts, recognized, accepted and apologized for his mistakes, and openly asked to be given one last chance before doing anything. But his past deeds are simply unacceptable, so.
He revealed all past accounts because I had already revealed them anyways.
Also, his apologies aren't sincere. He's done this multiple times, and he always breaks his promises.

Okay. No problem. It is just that I did a lot of insane stuff as well back when I was severely mentally ill, so it isn't like people are incapable of gradually improving with time in my experience.
Have you ever threatened to track down and kill someone because they opposed you on a VS thread? Because I think your "insane stuff" and Pan's "insane stuff" are two different things.
He is likely using mental illness as a guilt trip. I doubt he actually has any mental illnesses, considering his utter lack of respect towards others with mental illnesses. He has also pretended that he was suicidal (due to a godmode Ness profile, of all things) in an attempt at guilt tripping GMW members, but it was so obviously fake it's not even funny. Here's what he said in a nutshell:
"I am a friend of Pan's" (same excuse he used here basically). "Pan almost committed suicide. He attempted to do so by stabbing himself through the heart" (no one does that), "but he started crying, went insane, missed, and stabbed himself in the arm" (how convincing). "After his arm got patched up, he went to a mental institution, but left because they couldn't help him because obviously he'd be better off going back to the root of his problems" (you don't just leave a mental institution because they couldn't magically cure you instantly lol)

Okay. That seems a lot more extreme than anything that I ever did, yes.

I mostly freaked out and had extreme delusional paranoia that I babbled a lot about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back