• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

We'll take Batman and push him somewhere else

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Retired
"Okay, good-bye Spongebob!" Patrick said as he waved to his departing best friend. As Spongebob left, his cheerful expression fell and revealed his true face. A face that had seen to much, a face lacking in any form of empathy or hunanity. Patrick took out his secret box and opened it. He oulled the string and, just like last time, there was that one embarrassing picture of Spongebob from the Christmas party. Patrick removed the pocture abd pressed the hidden button beneath it. The ground gave out beneath him and the star fish was lowered to his secret lair. The spotlines shinned blindingly, revealing him to be sitting at a confrence table in front of some of the world's most dangerous villains.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I have arrived. Give me an update." Near the front of the crowd, Mr Krabs cleared his throat. "The monopolization of the Bikini Bottom stock market is right on schedule. I just need to push that annoying pipsqueak Plankton out of town and no one will oppose me. Ag hag hag hag hag!" Patrick nodded. "And what off our take over of Gotham?" The group fell hushed. "We've, uh, run into some complications there boss." The Joker admitted "The Batman. Typical. Alright, if you need a job done well then you do it yourself." Suddenly, a spotlight with a bat signal began shinning down on them. "Not so fast, you vile villainous vindicators!" Barman announced dramatically. "The Batman, we met at last." Patrick said, unintimidated. "Patrick Star. Leader of the international villain league. We've been fighting your cronies for years, but now I find myself face to face with the man himself. Surrender! And the courts my be lenient on you." Patrick tuted like he was scolding a child. "You've been a thorn in my side for years, but now you've saved me the trouble of tracking you down. Fight me, bat to star!"

~

Both at 9-B with their entire arsenals. Speed Equalized. Adam West Batman.

Morbid Patrick
vs.
Batman disagreement no
Batma

Back