• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Why exactly? And even then, show me one time she ever showcased any range close to that with gravity glyphs please.

Wait Gnome is accessible? It's likely that he plans ahead in that case. Wasn't too sure since it's been awhile since I read. But likelier than not Han would be able to escape the glyphs. Never saw a case where it's that far ranged in RWBY.

More often than not though Han can likely outlast her by ducking underground.

@ Risci

There's a possibility he brings here there to minimize damage if he realizes the destruction and that the opponent isn't using an ID Barrier. And his accelerated development is still fast enough to matter especially since he could just keep going.

I will count your vote now for the new reasoning, but his accel development isn't that fast. His 8-A key can go into a timedilatated ID and train, but this one doesn't really have that.

I kinda forgot about his physical endurance skill. I think it reduces damage by 30% at this point?

So, votes are 2-2.

FloweryAlex said:
Why exactly? And even then, show me one time she ever showcased any range close to that with gravity glyphs please.
Because thats the range its been displayed at? There's not much else to say, i can give tou scans if you want

@CoB He'd need to have a resistance to gravity manip to be able to escape her gravity glyphs and she can just encase him in ice or use her ranged homing glyph restraints to stop him from escaping

WeeklyBattles said:
@CoB He'd need to have a resistance to gravity manip to be able to escape her gravity glyphs and she can just encase him in ice or use her ranged homing glyph restraints to stop him from escaping
Neither gravity nor glyphs stop him from going to a pocket dimension, and not only does she not flashfreeze people completly, his forcefield would nope that.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Neither gravity nor glyphs stop him from going to a pocket dimension, and not only does she not flashfreeze people completly, his forcefield would nope that.
They prevent him from moving completely, how do they not stop him from going to a pocket dimension

Scans of it doing so? Against stuff a full tier above him?

That's just her summoning a glyph there (And would you look at that, she did need to make specific movements to get it to work). That doesn't mean that her glyph can affect someone hundreds of meters away from her.

Plus, that seems like dozens only to be honest.

They prevent him from moving completely, how do they not stop him from going to a pocket dimension

Because... teleporting and moving your limbs has so much in common.

Scans of it doing so? Against stuff a full tier above him?

The freezing only creates ice around where it hits and pushes enemies. Assuming it even hit him and doesn't just hit a wall or one of the several arrows that go at it. Because it activates when it hits something.

She summons glyphs for everything and she's always needed to make slight specific movements for it, yes it can affect something hundreds of meters away from her, all her glyphs are the same range-wise they just have different effects

Beacon tower alone is several hundred meters tall and thats not even counting the glyphs she made going towards the tower

Scans of him teleporting to a pocket dimension

I asked for scans of him being able to escape it

Are you questioning him being able to escape and create pocket dimensions? Really? It's on his profile.

On a phone, but he can do it by flaring a mana aura around himself, and that's on tought.

Im questioning him being able to teleport to a pocket dimension while restrained or frozen solid yes

I gave the scans you asked for, now its your turn to do the same

She cannot freeze him solid, I already explained that why. Her glyphs only restrict his arms, why that would make him unable to flare his aura I don't know.

You took hours, and I already said I can't right now, be patient.

Weiss would be unable to restrain or freeze Han due to the fact that he is able to go back to the pocket dimension. In fact it's his likelier go-to ability if he realizes the enemy is about to do that.

He also has a healing ability that counters status effect inducement. He has already shown to be effective on undoing a magical curse and one that's freezing so I'd say he can go for that if necessary. He can likely cure gravity restriction that way too. That said I don't recall gravity glyphs affecting others for too long.

Now for the force field it's a frequent ability of his. Been awhile since I touched the series but he does have a tendency to spam it. Not to mention the more he's hit by gravity and ice based attacks the more he'll gain resistance to it. Which answers the gravity question.

Additionally, there is nothing to debunk here. The activation of ID Barrier creation or going into one just needs Jee-Han to focus and think it. It should be the same as turning on aura for RWBY cast members. It's done so naturally and easily that there's no way to interrupt it and there has never been an instance.

The more Weiss affects Jee-Han with an ability, the more resistant he gets to said ability. I also happen to just find out that he has flight and skimmed a bit. If Jee-Han has Gnome, then his first instinct against a new enemy like Weiss, someone he never met before, would be to dig underground and plan in a far away place.

Bombardment from above or making the terrain very hard to move around for Weiss would be the first thing he'd think of. All while mooks of weak Golems would stall.

Since we have Hyungin I is rated as 8-A, I'm assuming this is Han from just a bit before that fight. I had completely forgotten about the golems.

Weise not being able to proficiently use summons that can one shot really makes a difference here.

And Han being able to amp himself to somewhat offset Weiss's speed advantage from her amps is nice. Not to mention that Han amps more than his speed, unlike Weiss's time acceleration.

Han also can layer his mana barrier and spam his spinning mana arrows for as long as he wants. Gravity manipulation could stop Han from moving momentarily, but it certainly won't stop his attacks, or take down his barrier. This makes the gravity manipulation less of a factor.

It also helps than Han has his regular shackles as well. So he can bind and bombard her as well, which gives him additional options.

Also, here, towards the end of the chapter Han escapes from an ID.

I know man, I know.

I'm not sure I can make their High 8-C forms fight fairly.

Summons teleport and one-shot, if I give prep golem spam overwhelms her, if I give knowledge he just bfr's, if I restrict summons it's the same as before exept he has an AP advantage.

Tecnically, but all I need is for a calc group member to look over my calc and he becomes high 8-C

Back