• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Han is 0.73 tons.

Weiss is 1.21 tons.

Looks like she has a nice AP advantage. Though Han can help even it out with Troll's restorative power and iron skin. The Cheonbu's three skills.

It's looking like Weiss will likely take this one due to versatility (that's a first for Han), summons, and time acceleration. Though I'll wait for Weekly.

In a long term battle Han can use his IDs to hide out or BFR Weiss there into a mob group to tire her out and her aura. Meanwhile the more he fights the stronger he gets thanks to upgrades and ability use. While Weiss is over there he could just get stronger.

He isn't as strong as before and I'd say Weiss has a solid chance, but Han should be able to pull off a win at a high diff.

His accelerated development isn't that fast, and while running to an ID to evade stuff is a standard action, bfring people there willingly isn't.

That said, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't her summon only close range here? Han would be still much more willing to summon golems and just keep on sniping.

8-C weiss cant even summon properly, only if she gets super pissed off and even then its only part of a summon that lasts for a few seconds

It's a summoned earth spirit, it moves earth around. The problem with ti is that it moves Han away, creates wall between enemies and him and can create massive craters to distract them.

And I'm guessing that homing danmaku, paralysis inducement and information analysis can be a problem too.

I mean Weiss is far from a stranger to battlefields that are constantly moving and changing, her Glyphs would help immensely as the allow her to traverse vertical surfaces with no issue and if she wants she can just make them into floating platforms that she can stand on

Yeah, but your enemy constantly getting a wall between the two of you isn't exactly the best for her, and she can't really kill the golems if he starts using those.

Oh, I know, it's only that Han has a bit more, it's a cast-n-forget so he won't have to concentrate to keep it on and that his forcefields regenerate.

He might also legitimatly run away for a few minutes to recover. He normally has gnome make a hundred meter deep hole and then seal it up for him.

It is when she can literally walk over then

Weiss doesnt need to concentrate to use her homing attack either, hers is the same way. Weiss also has actual forcefields and can use her glyphs as barriers and repelling walls as well

Not really. It makes no sense, but it does stop enemies on his level.

Since when do they spawn on their own? I know they home on they own, but I remember her needing to fire them, no?

I know. That's why I emphasized his regenerating. His fighting style revolves around outlasting enemies. He snipes and runs away.

How does it stop them...?

She fires it but it doesnt have like a charging period or anything she can just fire them and they go she doesnt need to concentrate to keep them active

By being a litirall wall with 8-C durability that can move itself. There is nothing that stops her from making a wall all around Han or just making the wall move to fit where weiss is.

Well, yeah, but Han casts the spell and then several dozen arrows make themselfs on their own until he runs out of mana. He doesn't have to fire them period.

We scale Han's normal spells to the meteor? Guess I'll make a crt for that.

Here tough, Han should have it. Weiss, despute the AP advantage, will have a really hard time to properly damage him due to homing danmaku always being on her ass, and golems would keep her at the very least distracted.

Worse comes to worse, he simply escapes from the ID, heals up, and he might even realize she can't escape his pocket dimensions.

I mean unless they bypass forcefields there's no reason why Weiss cant block them with a shield or glyph or ice wall, or hell she could even intercept then with her time dilation

Which of the arguments are you talking about? The danmaku?

Because last I checked Aura breaks after a dozen hits at most.

And she doesn't seem to be using her time-dilatation much of at all.

Though, again, the fight could go on until the lack of water is a larger problem than Han himself.

Weiss has forcefields that arent aura based, and she can use both her glyphs and her ice as shields

She's actually used it more times than you'd think

Oh, that. I doubt she can really spam those without using up stamina.

How many times has she? I might be wrong. Though I doubt that she can keep reactivating this either.

Its dust-based, why would she use up stamina?

As of right now she's used it three different times. And seeing as it triples her speed in all aspects she wouldnt need to keep reactivating it.

Isn't it her semblance, which she can then combine with dust? She uses up her dust with that tough, so mostly the same.

And how many were in her first key? And a 3 times speed advantage isn't much. She would need to keep reactivating it if he ran away.

Han should also have speed amps through chenbu footwork skill and such. Doubts it's that much but still.

Her semblance is glyphs, her ability to create things with Dust is a different ability altogether. The Dust that creates forcefields is actually its own unique type so even if she uses it there's no worry about not having enough of the other kinds.

All of them. If he tries to run away she can just catch him in an anti-gravity field or ice the ground of battlefield or use her normal glyphs to increase her running speed without needing to use time dilation.

She will still use it up eventually...

He will escape from the pocket dimension he throws both in at the start of the fight. And again, she would be having problems with those staff due to gnome making her keep jumping around.

Yes but that is a very, very long eventually seeing as she's never actually shown to have run out of it in combat

RWBY characters kinda specialize in jumping around, especially Weiss with her insane mobility due to how her glyphs work

Again, he does stretch fight out for hours.

Sure, but didn't her gravity need her to strike the ground like with the summoning?

No? The only glyph she needs to actually channel for is summoning, and that's only post-timeskip and only for her strongest summons, albeit she can still perform partial summons pre-timeskip if she gets pissed but theyre only good for a few attacks and thats it. All her other glyphs she can use without needing to channel.

No, i mean the one where she forced her enemies into the air with gravity manip, since she couldn't kick him into her glyphs without taking down his forcefields

Back