• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Weiss Schnee vs Rinslet Laurenfrost

On one hand, Rinslet has pathetically low durability. On the other, can reach Town Level AP.

Gonna have to go with Rinslet via Field of Cold for AP amp, Fire magic protection for...well yeah, Freezing Rain for wide range and Ice Nine for freezing stuff.

By equalized speed, do you mean all kinds of speed? If that's the case, then I'd have to probably say Rinslet.

Now, I haven't watched RWBY, so I may be missing some elements, but all Blade Dance characters have high stamina and endurance, which also applies to Rinslet. Excluding the OP protagonist, Rinslet is among the fastest in the series in terms of launching attacks and, technically, the effectiveness of her attacks mostly rely on mental power (physical is also important, but not as much), which she has a lot of. That pretty much means she can spam attacks continuously. She can also almost instantly change her Waffe from bow to ice wolf and back, so it could become a 2-on-1. But I don't know how effectively Weiss can deal with 2 opponents at ones.

On the other hand, Weiss seems to be a melee fighter for the most part, which could be a problem for Rinslet. She also has a much bigger arsenal, but ice and fire won't have much effect on Rinslet.

Basically, Weiss has to land enough strong physical hits to gradually break Rinslet's mental power, while avoiding the spam of various ice attacks and an ice wolf.

What are Weiss' capabilities in that regard?

You heavily underestimate Weiss. She can summon as well. Albeit, her's is not complete, but she has basic mastery of how to summon creatures or beings she has fought before. Although, this is limited to the arm of a suit of armour she had fought in the past. This arm however, was able to destroy one of these: An Atlesian Paladi

To add to that, she can use more than just Ice and Fire. She can use Dust, which is more than just one element. These can be used in the form of ranged attacks as well. To add to that, Weiss can use Glyphs. These are like magic circles that allow Weiss to manipulate the battlefield by increacing her speed, allowing her to float in the air, and so on.

Overall, I say Weiss takes the cake here.

Back