• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Weakest/Strongest (I dunno...) character that can beat Semnia (Wonderful World)

(NOTE: I don't just want a weak character beat Semnia; I also want the strongest of this wiki within limits to see who can too; Tier 6 btw.)

Before we start; I just want to speak my mind out regarding Saitama and how his "Status" as a Gag Character means he can't be beat at all.

WHAT A LIE!

That's LITERALLY like Divine Presence fighting Saitama and Saitama wins. Does nobody care that he's at least Planet Level. At least think about the logic of this wiki; save that for a Joke fight on the Sister Wiki.

Sorry for all that. Let's begin.

Basically, we'll be dealing with a very haxed out character that is an absolute nightterror at even Tier Low 7-C. Semnia is a living weapon that has many swords each capable of quite the hellish amount of power each represents. But just to be safe; I'll show the abilities anyway. PREPARE FOR H4XMANIA

Tier:
At least Low 7-C, likely higher

Name: Semnia Eubaints

Origin: Wonderful World

Classification: Human, Sleepy, Amnesiac Fledgling, Laboratory Member, Interested in nobody, Blade Manipulator, Lethargic, Wished the world ended...

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Sword Mastery, Darkness Manipulation, Hellfire Manipulation, Cloth Blades, Can completely nullify most types of Projectiles & Physical Attacks (One of her moves uses this as a Shield. It also counts as one of Semnia's 7 swords in one. May also count as Dimensional Cracking), Teleporting (A ring around her going up, teleporting her to a nearby area in various lengths; be it behind a foe, or to escape), Durability Negation (Her Original Ability, & command normal makes a hole in reality. (Could also apply as Void Manipulation)), Sword Hax (Semnia's sword counts as seven, & can change size and shape, and it follows her around everywhere she goes), Can manipulate and control the Abyss due to its link to her Swords. (The Abyss is a pitch black dimension created with Semnia's Devil Sword. It can be entered via torn holes in the fabric of Space-Time to said dimension, or via a Finish skill that summons a sword, and can be cancelled into the next finish skill; forcing one into the Abyss automatically just to be impaled.), Can explode torn holes into the Abyss into hellfire, One of her swords can rot anything after physical contact, can disrupt the flow of magic with 4 rapiers appearing from portals from the Abyss, & even eat away at said magic, can create vortexes to the Abyss (This in turn, traps enemies into the Abyss, never to be seen again.), If her weapons state something; One Hit Kill (Diris, normally used to teleport Semnia in front of, or behind enemies regardless of range, can form a ring that goes around the enemy, removing them from existence. So far only Semnia's profile seems to imply this.), BFR via the Abyss (While the Abyss Vortexes can do this on a mild level, Mistul can control all light in the area, and as a sword is created, Enderiva can trigger at will given Mistul is still present, & can force one into the Abyss without a need of a Vortex, & traps them as a result.).

Attack Potency: Small Town level (Should scale to Chartette.)

Speed: Likely Massively Hypersonic (Can go toe to toe with Chartette according to this calc.)

Lifting Strength: Unknow. At least Athletic Human (Can lift the currently unplayable Heathrod at 125kg, but it's possible he can do better)

Striking Strength: Small Town Class

Durability:
Small Town level (According to this calc, Chartette's swing alone should be capable of this.)

Stamina: Very High (Has survived mass blood-loss, and kept fighting.)

Range: Extended melee range, MUCH farther with the Abyss

Standard Equipment: Demonic Sword of the Abyss (Avitus): A 7-in-1 Runecrafted sword that can change shape, and have differing abilities with each skill. This one eats at life.

Demonic Sword of Destruction (Heilrist): One of the forms Avitus can take. It corrodes via physical contact.

Demonic Sword of Catastrophe (Cryhorn): One of the forms Avitus can take. It can disturb the flow of magic, and eat away at the body of magic in question.

Demonic Sword of Extinction (Exrun): One of the forms Avitus can take. It cracks the Dimensional layer & cuts through space.

Demonic Sword of Disappearence (Diris): One of the forms Avitus can take. It removes objects from space, even life. Semnia uses this to teleport.

Demonic Sword of Prison Fire (Iflinde): One of the forms Avitus can take. It can burn anything with meager Hellfire.

Demonic Sword of the Beginning (Mistul): A powerful Sword Avitus can take form of. It controls Light & Darkness as if there is no Sun, Moon, or Space.

Demonic Sword of the End (Enderiva): A powerful Sword Avitus can take form of. As Mistul's true form, it is only used in the Abyss, but nothing else is known...

Intelligence: Unknown. Her memory on her past is foggy, thus no confirmed IQ record is confirmed.

Weaknesses: Gets sleepy after using her sword too much, as pointed out by others, severing Semnia's link to Avitus will kill her.

Feats: None revealed so far...

Notable Attacks/Techniques:

• Demonic Sword of the Abyss (Avitus): Semnia's Original Ability. She jumps back, & uses her Demon Sword to create an Abyss Vortex that traps an opponent. This can Ignore Durability.
  • Crucible of the Abyss: Semnia's EX Ability. While Avitus is in-progress, Semnia can explode it to create Hellfire from its remnants.
  • Invitation of the Abyss: Semnia's Command Normal. Semnia pushes her foe, thus creating an Abyss Vortex in the process. These have the same qualities as Avitus.
  • Demonic Sword of Prison Fire (Iflinde): Semnia sends her Demon Sword spiraling up like a coil, and creates a sun-like structure of hellfire that can trap an opponent, even as they get pulled down, exploding the sun-like body.
  • Demonic Sword of Destruction (Heilrist): Semnia creates four portals directly from the Abyss as they shoot out 4 Rapier type swords one by one. This can also electrify the opponent
  • Demonic Sword of Catastrophe (Cryhorn): Semnia's Demon Sword spirals from behind, slashing the opponent in the equivalent of a bloody wheel with the last slash being the biggest.
  • Demonic Sword of Extinction (Exrun): Semnia tosses up a spinning ring that can crack the dimensional layer by slamming it onto the ground. This blade can help as a defense for physical attacks. However, projectiles can swat it too easily. It then vanishes like a spiral.
  • Demonic Sword of Disappearence (Diris):
    • P Version: Semnia goes into a ring rising up from below, getting her right in front of her foe regardless of where they are. During this process, Semnia becomes a cluster of light.
    • K Version: Semnia goes into a ring rising up from below, sending her right behind her opponent. During this process, Semnia becomes a cluster of light.
  • Demonic Sword of the Beginning (Mistul): Semnia's first Finish Skill. Semnia creates a portal of light, causing shockwaves which in turn creates a giant sword that can only be used when using the following Finish Skill...
  • Demonic Sword of the End (Enderiva): Semnia's other Finish Skill, and one not requiring meter, but rather while the sword is present during Mistul. Mistul's Sword becomes more jagged, & graphic. The entire arena is engulfed by the Abyss, & if in range, can impale the opponent, or the darkness overwhelms the arena, or both. Semnia during this attack is not present as she is outside the Abyss. In addition to this, the opponent is unable to even move during this move.
Stats
Height: 143cm

Weight: 37kg

Hates: Socializing

Values: Pillow

Basically all you need to know. She is the pinnacle of Hax of her tier, so I wonder if even those lower than her in tier or if there is a minimum higher tier character capable of such a hellish idea.

I just want to know how strong it requires one to beat Semnia. Simple as that.

Finally, I once again apologize for "Negatively hating on how Saitama is a Gag Character." I just wanted to prove a point; showing Saitama can be beat without trying to Wank the heck out of him.

Good luck researching! ^_^

The Weakest one can beat her thus far: Cueball (xkcd)

The strongest she can beat so far: WIP

BUMP!

Anyone want to participate in finding the weakest character that can beat Semnia?

If you mean weakest in tier i'd say Cueball (xkcd).

Even though he's only 10-C he has infinite speed and a fairly good pool of Hax.

His Hax include Plot manipulation, Matter manipulation, Physics manipulation and a couple more.

0_o'

Damn, that's crazy.

I also was trying to ask about the strongest character (Given Tier standards.) Semnia (Wonderful World) can beat (Which should be mentioned on the OP Page.).

But at least we have a standard for who is the weakest that can beat her. I'll list this, Cueball individual on the OP Page. Thanks again! :)

Yeah Cueball is pretty op for a 10-C.

I'll try to find one but I haven't thought of any at the moment.

Your welcome. I saw Semnia and thought her powers looked pretty interesting so I looked if she'd been in any fights. Then I saw this thread and thought to use the weakest character with op Hax that I knew.

Semnia might be able to defeat Kurama (Kyubi)

Her Hax would bypass his defences (If she starts with them). The only problem is speed.

There's also Sonic Blast Man who she could defeat due to her Hax and the fact that they have similar speed.

Back