• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Weak Hero Discussion Thread

I have some few

Wolf vs the red haired guy - Red haired guy bent a bathroom door by slamming wolf

Jake ji vs the sunglasses guy where Jake kicked him and he flew to something i forgot the name

Ben hitting so hard it sounds like a bomb went off

Wolf vs the red haired guy - Red haired guy bent a bathroom door by slamming wolf
Decent supporting feat ig, but nowhere near anything impressive.

Jake ji vs the sunglasses guy where Jake kicked him and he flew to something i forgot the name
Could be something depending on how far Jake kicked him.

Ben hitting so hard it sounds like a bomb went off
This one's kinda weird. It sounds like flowery language to me, but I'd like to see the context behind this feat before we make any hasty assumptions.

I have some few

Bent? Meaning it wasn't made of wood? That could lead to good results.

Ben hitting so hard it sounds like a bomb went
That sounds like flowery language. How would these kids even know what bombs sound like? You know, those things that tend to rupture ear drums? Not to mention it seems completely incalculable unless you are implying he scales to a bomb.

I don't know if it means anything, But they are fighting in some company building?

But i doubt they don't make the stalls made of wood, I could be wrong though
Oh they're stalls? I was imagining the entrance to the bathroom. They are usually steel but their is a chance it is plastic. I have to see the way it bends and the way the material looks.

24342334.PNG
5345534354.PNG
243243234234234.PNG

Can someone help ya boi out with this?

I'm wondering what kind of glass-breaking feats can be calc'd.
I'm kinda confused by the question you are asking. As long as you find the size of the broken crack in the glass, and the size of the pieces left on the floor, you can apply 3.5j/cc (Frag) or 4.2j/cc (V Frag) to find the energy output.

Most, but I'm searching up powder coated steel bathroom partitions and they look closer to plastic for sure.

Based off this, there's actually quite a few options:

1. Power-coated steel.
2. Laminate.
3. Solid plastic.
4. Phenolic.
5. Stainless steel.

Like i said, They are fighting in what seems a company building, And once again like i said don't know if that means anything XD
Maybe we should just calc both and make a CRT asking people which one it looks like more. (Now you just gotta find someone to calc it, cuz it ain't gonna be me, trying to calc that speed feat from before cooked me 😭)

Maybe we should just calc both and make a CRT asking people which one it looks like more. (Now you just gotta find someone to calc it, cuz it ain't gonna be me, trying to calc that speed feat from before cooked me 😭)
Damn, I don't know how to calc either 😭 😭

Back