• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Weak Hero Discussion Thread

534534345354.PNG

He kicked Wolf not only far but only broke a wooden door

Won't this make him atleast between street+ and wall level?
I have to see the panel before this feat cuz I'm confused as hell rn

Probably a counterattack with a kick.

You guys might make me pick this up...when I have time at least.
But look at where the door is positioned in the first panel and second. Did they stop to rotate around for a second? I can't gauge the distance between where Wolf was before and after the kick.

Apparently they've always been here, just in hiding.
I'd been thinking about maybe trying to scale the verse for a while now, I just didn't think there'd be anything worth calculating. Before this thread I honestly thought that Weak Hero characters were at best baseline 9-C.

Ben is capable of lifting 80KG with 1 hand and picking up people with 1 hand too

And Donald Na can effortlessly just do this

345534354534.PNG
355345354.PNG

I'd been thinking about maybe trying to scale the verse for a while now, I just didn't think there'd be anything worth calculating. Before this thread I honestly thought that Weak Hero characters were at best baseline 9-C.
I don't know how to calc and for some reason, I never notice a good feat unless it's in my face. So I'm useless at trying to help a verse start up. We'd still be at 10-B if it wasn't for the people in this thread.

Back