• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Weak Hero Discussion Thread

I'm gonna try to calc it because that seems crazy imo. (This my first ever calc so if its wrong, shame me for it or something ig idk)

I'm gonna try to calc it because that seems crazy imo. (This my first ever calc so if its wrong, shame me for it or something ig idk)
I honestly expected wall or something, not SMALL BUILDING. Maybe its because of the size of the hole, i did the ENTIRE thing. Visually, it doesn't look small or somethin'.

Yeah I think you used 69 j/cc before. Which if I'm not mistaken, is rock's violent fragmentation. Not glass.
There are still some inconsistencies with the calc but they can't be fixed using info anywhere online. You'd have to conduct your own irl research using tons of test subjects. The value wouldn't differ too much either way.

Yeah I think you used 69 j/cc before. Which if I'm not mistaken, is rock's violent fragmentation. Not glass.
There are still some inconsistencies with the calc but they can't be fixed using info anywhere online. You'd have to conduct your own irl research using tons of test subjects. The value wouldn't differ too much either way.
For some reason, VSBW's moderators ain't even put the other values for glass there; only pulverization. Wild considering they decided on the fragmentation/vfragmentation there.

By the way, Creating after imagines via speed isn't guaranteed subsonic speed?

If so, Shouldn't Donald Na and some others scale above Gray who can create after imagines with some high tiers being able to blitz other high high tiers and Donald being capable of blitzing everyone based on the person who made the profile for Weak hero?

By the way, Creating after imagines via speed isn't guaranteed subsonic speed?

If so, Shouldn't Donald Na and some others scale above Gray who can create after imagines with some high tiers being able to blitz other high high tiers and Donald being capable of blitzing everyone based on the person who made the profile for Weak hero?
Afterimages are often stylistic choices just to imply fast speed. I don't think that's great evidence of subsonic. Do you have other examples of speed blitzing/perception blitzing? Those can be calced.

Afterimages are often stylistic choices just to imply fast speed. I don't think that's great evidence of subsonic. Do you have other examples of speed blitzing/perception blitzing? Those can be calced.
I will check but i think i remember Jimmy bae blitzing gerard in their first fight

535345.PNG

Initial distance

teetrtr.PNG

He starts talking but then-

234234342342.PNG

There

Does this count?

By the way, if the depth seems suspicious (using the entire size of the arm rather then the fist, which honestly seems more logical and the calc looks like an utter mess) a complete revision of it would be:

1.80 meters = 180.00 cm.
Using human proportions calculator, the hand should be approximately 45 cm.
45/301.06 = 0.1494718661 cm/px
0.1494718661 x 1295.11 = 193.582 cm (height/length?)
0.1494718661 x 1044.86 = 156.177 (depth)
The average size of the human's hand is 7.6 inches (19.30 cm)
Using the formula of crack's formula from here. from here.
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Vapourrrrr/Yeonwoo's_Punch
(2/3) * pi * (193.582/2) * (1156.177/2) * 19.30 = 2261753.28329 square centimeters
Honestly, I don't even know what to use here, Ballistic Glass or... whatnot. But, I'll just use Ballistic Glass's Violent Fragmentation & "Ordinary" Violent Fragmentation.
Ballistic Glass Violent Fragmentation: 2261753.28329 x 38.89 = 87959585.1871 Joules, Small Building.
"Ordinary" Violent Fragmentation: 2261753.28329 x 69 = 156060976.547 Joules,
Small Building.
I've found the destruction values of glass, its jover.
2261753.28329 x 4.5 = 20355779.5496 Joules, OOF. ITS WALL.
Should I make a blog post with this calc?

Where does the Superhuman come from exactly? I see zero feats on their verse page.
Assuming
Ion know, we's probably building up the verse slowly; from the glass shattering feat to probably way more. Honestly we should probs do speed next cause that's a big verdict to debates but like...

Just a quick heads up, I'm still gonna calc it but eyeballing that earlier feat, I doubt it leads to much. They seem to be talking distance or even less (2-4 feet) which is not impressive. If I was that far away from you and I jumped at you, you'd probably be startled too, I don't have to be fast to close a distance like that while you are off guard. This would only be high if we had another calc which improves Gerard's reaction speed above baseline (.25 millisecond reaction time) and even then, it'd just be calc stacking.

TL;DR: I could perform that feat irl, it's not very impressive.

Back