• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Weak Hero Discussion Thread

Just a quick heads up, I'm still gonna calc it but eyeballing that earlier feat, I doubt it leads to much. They seem to be talking distance or even less (2-4 feet) which is not impressive. If I was that far away from you and I jumped at you, you'd probably be startled too, I don't have to be fast to close a distance like that while you are off guard. This would only be high if we had another calc which improves Gerard's reaction speed above baseline (.25 millisecond reaction time) and even then, it'd just be calc stacking.

TL;DR: I could perform that feat irl, it's not very impressive.
Dang it

By the way, Didn't Donald Na get hit by a truck?

Should we calc that s'well?
I mean it looks like he's gonna die, but if he survives it's gonna come out about 1/5 as strong as the glass breaking feat. The more I think about that window feat, the more cap it seems like tbh.

But he dead dead? I thought there was a chance he could be saved at the hospital 😔

It's joever folks 🥺
I feel you man. He was my second favourite character😔
I'm still on his flashback arc, I didn't watch the recent chapters because i wanted to wait to have more chapters
The flashback arc is decent. Won't spoil much. He got the olly wang treatment, that's all I'll say..

Idk, people saying the author stalling. Series seems like it's ending some time this year. We currently might be going through the longest resolution phase ever.
Idk about that one chief. It seems like they're gonna introduce some new antagonist that didn't appear yet because Donald was keeping them at bay.

ngl I'd never even heard of this manga until you mentioned it. Any good?
Good? It's fricking amazing. I completed my third reread a couple weeks ago and I noticed some feats that would put it at least on the level of TR like the mc throwing people meters into the air, the father of the main interest breaking trees with casual kicks, the mc disappearing from being encircled and appearing behind others and the Mc's father taking groups of people hitting him and beating him with sticks and Brassknuckles from someone who can already KO normal people with a slap.

Last edited:
Good? It's fricking amazing. I completed my third reread a couple weeks ago and I noticed some feats that would put it at least on the level of TR like the mc throwing people meters into the air, the father of the main interest breaking trees with casual kicks, the mc disappearing from being encircled and appearing behind others and the Mc's father taking groups of people hitting him and beating him with sticks and Brassknuckles from someone who can already KO normal people with a slap.
Sounds interesting... I'll check it out.

5655.PNG
4354534543.PNG
Here's what I got.
This link(under the 'How Much Force Does It Take To Break A Window?') gives us that breaking glass takes 20,000-24,000 PSI of force.
Converting that with this and we have:
3904755.7-4685706.84 Joules or 3.9-4.6 Megajoules.
Question: When it comes to glass-breaking feats like this, which ones would require using this kind of formula?

Back