• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Weak Hero Discussion Thread

Weak Hero Discussion Thread
EVhnFmoUwAA9xm0.jpg

Last edited:
Here's what I got.
This link(under the 'How Much Force Does It Take To Break A Window?') gives us that breaking glass takes 20,000-24,000 PSI of force.
Converting that with this and we have:
3904755.7-4685706.84 Joules or 3.9-4.6 Megajoules.

When i saw that feat i thought it would range between street+ next to wall level

Not exactly had that much in mind O-O

How much is that. Also isn't glass quite brittle even breaking when kids fall on them? Damn I hoped it owuld eb something on the level of lookism at least.

What would be the general abilities basically everyone in the verse should have?
And what are some only specific characters should have?

Back