• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Weak Hero Discussion Thread

btw here are the abilities I'm giving Ben.

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Skilled Brawler (Uses boxing techniques.), Social Influencing (Known for being ranked second on the Shuttle Patch. Strongest in Eunjang High. Stated to be a natural leader.), Pain Tolerance, Supernatural Willpower (Kept figting even after his arm was broken. Kept standing and even walked while unconcious through sheer will.), Fear Inducement (Made Donald Na feel fear from the thought of getting hit by his fist even thouh he was fast enough to dodge the punch effortlessly.), Resistance to Fear Inducement and Fear-Inducing Aura (Overcame Donald Na's fear inducement.)

Looks good or nah?

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Skilled Brawler (Uses boxing techniques.), Social Influencing (Known for being ranked second on the Shuttle Patch. Strongest in Eunjang High. Stated to be a natural leader.), Pain Tolerance, Supernatural Willpower (Kept figting even after his arm was broken. Kept standing and even walked while unconcious through sheer will.), Fear Inducement (Made Donald Na feel fear from the thought of getting hit by his fist even thouh he was fast enough to dodge the punch effortlessly.), Resistance to Fear Inducement and Fear-Inducing Aura (Overcame Donald Na's fear inducement.)

Looks good or nah?
Looks good

Looks good or nah?
You should add the fight with Jake as a justification for supernatural willpower.

Nice. Also, I couldn't find the chapter where he keeps fighting with a broken arm. If you can, just link it.
Scratch that, I made a mistake

Change it to "Was able to save Alex Go even while passed out"
3543534534.PNG

34543534354354.PNG

Which part specifically?
Literally all of it.

I would write something like "Fought with Jake Ji for an extended period of time, expending nearly all of his energy in the fight and being put on the verge of death". Something akin to that

Does that count as instinctive action?

He was able to save Alex while passed out, So a combination of supernatural willpower and instinctive action perhaps?

By the way, Ben Park has a combo called "Hell train"

• Helltrain: A simple boxing combo created by Gray Yeon for Ben. It consists of hitting the opponent in the face with a jab, followed by a right hook to the body and ending the combo with a left uppercut to the chin.
Chin if i'm not mistaken is technically a pressure point is it not?

Especially because the one who made it was Gray Yeon who is kinda knowned for hitting pressure points almost if not all his fights

By the way, Ben Park has a combo called "Hell train"

• Helltrain: A simple boxing combo created by Gray Yeon for Ben. It consists of hitting the opponent in the face with a jab, followed by a right hook to the body and ending the combo with a left uppercut to the chin.
Chin if i'm not mistaken is technically a pressure point is it not?
Don't think it would qualify for pressure points, since the chin itself is not a pressure point. The effects that hitting the chin has on your brain is what causes a knock-out, not hitting the chin on its own.

I'll try.
By the way, if the depth seems suspicious (using the entire size of the arm rather then the fist, which honestly seems more logical and the calc looks like an utter mess) a complete revision of it would be:

1.80 meters = 180.00 cm.
Using human proportions calculator, the hand should be approximately 45 cm.
45/301.06 = 0.1494718661 cm/px
0.1494718661 x 1295.11 = 193.582 cm (height/length?)
0.1494718661 x 1044.86 = 156.177 (depth)
The average size of the human's hand is 7.6 inches (19.30 cm)
Using the formula of crack's formula from here. from here.
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Vapourrrrr/Yeonwoo's_Punch
(2/3) * pi * (193.582/2) * (1156.177/2) * 19.30 = 2261753.28329 square centimeters
Honestly, I don't even know what to use here, Ballistic Glass or... whatnot. But, I'll just use Ballistic Glass's Violent Fragmentation & "Ordinary" Violent Fragmentation.
Ballistic Glass Violent Fragmentation: 2261753.28329 x 38.89 = 87959585.1871 Joules, Small Building.
"Ordinary" Violent Fragmentation: 2261753.28329 x 69 = 156060976.547 Joules,
Small Building.
I've found the destruction values of glass, its jover.
2261753.28329 x 4.5 = 20355779.5496 Joules, OOF. ITS WALL.

Last edited:
Back