• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

We Need to Talk About the Chaos Gods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is this only coming up now?
If this is the case, shouldn't Khorne's blessing only been 4-A for this whole time? Why has everyone considered it High 1-B in realspace?

This is because hax scales dimensionally, so even if it was limited to 3D you can't exactly just neg up to 4A. Other characters in the materium can tap into the warp and use higher dimensional power, and khorne can neg that stuff. He contests 1A because it is totally unbound by dimensional concepts, while high 1B is still possible of being confined to what could be considered real and dimensional.

No but seriously. Khârn is of the material universe. By definitio, only Khorne's influence over the material universe can reach him.

Sir Ovens said:
Wait, so would that make Kharn vs 682 invalid?
Prolly not entirely because we have stuff like Chaos God having universal influence and the like. Power Null would still be utterly broken, just not High 1-B / 1-A.

Yeah, Chaos' materium influence is still technically on the level of the the C'tan (who are mostly 1-B) in scope. It's just not High 1-B there because if it was, the materium wouldn't even exist, any more. Its like trying to fit an infinite-dimensional construct fully inside a cube.

If you want High 1-B/1-A power null to its fullest extent, you gotta toss Kharn into the heart of the Eye of Terror, or something.

@Azzy

Since this is basically over, care to go over to the Lifting Thread so we can get that done, too?

Then I can make the Speed thread some other day

It'd be At least 4-A since that's the Chaos God's restricted influence, considering the Emprah is holding them back from their full potency.

4A is just the effect of the power of the Chaos gods that leaks through, as the Emperor isn't infallible in holding back chaos. 4A for not even being there is still a lot, but its more of a destructive influence. Not really sure if power null can be quantified like that.

OuterversalRaditz said:
So is Kharn's power null now High 3-A (infinite 3D type), Low 2-C, or something else? Forgive my ignorance, my knowledge of this verse comes mostly from this thread
Something else. See my comment above.

Clearly just as the real counterpart, space Lenin did nothing wrong

Matthew Schroeder said:
This thread is good but the Emperor himself described the Chaos Gods as merely "Multi-dimensional Intelligences", proving that they are bound to Spatial Dimensions.
Checkmate atheists.
I men, technically we're multi-dimensional intelligences as well.

Reading this reminded me of that one family guy segment where Stewie and Brian were in a white void after the universe was destroyed, and could basically do whatever they want whenever they want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back