• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

We are in the top 10

i have too many it is a legitimate problem

Soon we'll be where dbz-dokkanbattle wikia is right now

1oo1xk

SuperSp00k said:
This site's going to become more vulnerable unfortunately
At least YouTube channels will actually start to comment about our site, instead of just my meme and some complaints being around there.

JBW and FC/OC shall flourish someday. They are the masters in the shadows, they are That Which Plays Us All.

JBW and FC/OC are the hands that control the governments of the world

Well I'm an Admin on JBW, and we aren't controlling any governments right now

Seol404 said:
Well I'm an Admin on JBW, and we aren't controlling any governments right now
Lies. We're onto you.

It is a Fandom feature, not a wiki feature. You cannot be blamed for not knowing everything.

Antvasima said:
It is a Fandom feature, not a wiki feature. You cannot be blamed for not knowing everything.
I mean, you can. It just won't be very justified. uwu

What is the most popular Wiki?

In terms of page views, possibly the Warframe wiki. In terms of WAM score, currently the Runescape wiki.

Because it has a good combination of active members and visitor statistics.

Not really why is it popular, but the topic itself. RuneScape isn't exactly as popular as marvel or Yu-Gi-Oh

Torlikoff said:
Why of all things runescape?
Nah This Runescape is dead be that shut down since 17 years.

according said Jagex shutting down RuneScape Classic after 17 years. RuneScape developer Jagex has announced that it will shut down RuneScape Classic on August 6, 2018, ending support for the early online game nearly 17 years after its first launch

Totallynotchewbacca said:
go to the very bottom of any vs battle wiki page among some links you will find wam score under community
Thanks I didn't know that at all. I also wanted to check yu gi oh wikia and just like I expected it's very well placed too.

Back