• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Way Big Downgrade to 7A

All right, I thought this method was gonna be used since I've never really seen just potential energy be used, but regardless it's quite consistent with other tier 6 feats from regular aliens.

Also Andy thinks that just a mention of Paradox and some Easter in Cosmic Destruction to a statue in Vilgax Attacks is probably not enough to accept them as canon.

Isn't Cosmic Destruction a sequel to Vilgax Attacks because of Psyphon.

• Psypho: Earthlings may have actually had a chance at discovery life on that planet since it was so close to their solar system. Oh, well. Too late now! (Evil Laughs)
  • Evil Way Bad: Those primitive bacteria's lives lost matter not to me. Their world was merely in my way.
  • Psypho: Of course, Master. At least Pluto will pose no such concern for you. That planet has long since been destroyed.
  • Evil Way Bad: Pluto was never really a planet.
  • Psypho: Some consider it was.
  • Evil Way Bad: But I do not!
  • Psypho: Then it is not, Master.
  • Evil Way Bad: You are well-practiced as a today, Psyphon.
  • Psypho: Vilgax thought so.
  • Evil Way Bad: Then why would you leave his side?
  • Psypho: I choose to serve only the most powerful. For a while that was Vilgax. I considered Aggregor, but he preferred to work alone. And look where it got him! Now it is you, Master.
  • Evil Way Bad: Are you saying that you cannot be trusted to remain loyal?! I should kill you now and be rid of you?!
  • Psypho: A thousand pardons if I've offend you, Master. Your wish is of course my command. I like to serve.
  • Evil Way Bad: You only live if I say you live.
  • Psypho: Uh uh uh. You need me... The Robot Extermination Devices I left dormant on Earth during my time with Vilgax answer only to my commands. If you want them to find what you are looking for, you must allow me to live.
  • Evil Way Bad: Ah...I see how you managed to survive with your other masters for so long. Impressive. Now activate the R.E.D.s!

I'll look into that later.

Do we agree that Ultimate Way Big is scaled to Ascalon for harming Dagon?

Greenshifter said:
@Zamasu my apologies but I'm already thinking in terms of tier 6 and Vilgax being incapacitated for a good while by the destruction of the Chimerian Hammer at the end of AF, so just putting the top tiers in tier 5 seems like a bit too much if you ask me.
I don't think he got hit by the explosion, there are escape pods on the ship after all 17:42.

Also practically every alien scales to Kevin so while it may be stupid of Man Of Action to put everyone on around the same level, that's still what they did in my opinion.
Sorry to keep you waiting.

We actually don't see Vilgax in the explosion because a lot of time was spent off camera.

Secondly, as soon as Ragnarok was thrown into the sun, the explosion went off. There's no way Kevin actually made it off the ship due to where he was positioned, how quick the explosion was, and he was never shown in an escape pod.

@Zamasu No problem it's not like my revisions are known to go through in a day anyways…

(11:59) Vilgax states he got hit very badly. (also don't know why it shows his ship blowing up in space or something)

There is also another counterfeat since Echo Echo was unable to contain the nuclear fusion device and then Ultimate Echo Echo took over and contained it so Echo Echo should be high-6A at max when considering this feat.

Maybe he jumped off, maybe there was some delay in timing to keep the tension up, maybe it's a counterfeat to tier 5 because Ben and Gwen thought he would die by the explosion?

@Firestorm Could you find the statement of the cosmic storms in AF?

The description of him needing to save earth doesn't make the storm planetary, just tier 6.

Edit: Or does the game have the storm or another one busting a planet?

Are cosmic storms always tier 5 and maybe this is an E = mc┬▓ where the energy of the storms is used to create To'kustars' bodies but that doesn't mean they're tier 5?

@Anon yeah Albedo was gonna draw in a cosmic storm to destroy the earth, also there is a feat in that game of Albedo destroying a (small) planet so if the video game is canon Way Big would be tier 5 regardless unless contradicted by source material. Ant thinks it can probably be accepted as canon, Andy thinks the evidence is probably not enough to be accepted as canon.

Cause on Albedo's profile it says small planets and I'm currently too lazy to find out which planet he blew up, is Kuro's calc accepted here as 5A or high-5A what was it?

I'd rather have you or someone else recalculate the 6A feat via work if that is more accurate (maybe I'll do it myself since now I've got height).

I'll also ask Andy to comment here to elaborate on Cosmic Destruction's canonicity.

And we still need to discuss Malware as well.

There is also the Retaliator Armor to discuss once OS revisions are done.

• Psypho: Earthlings may have actually had a chance at discovering life on that planet since it was so close to their solar system. Oh, well. Too late now! (Evil Laughs)
  • Evil Way Bad: Those primitive bacteria's lives lost matter not to me. Their world was merely in my way.
  • Psypho: Of course, Master. At least Pluto will pose no such concern for you. That planet has long since been destroyed.
  • Evil Way Bad: Pluto was never really a planet.
  • Psypho: Some consider it was.
  • Evil Way Bad: But I do not!
  • Psypho: Then it is not, Master.
Considering the description, an estimate would be the closest planet to the solar System, Proxima Centauri b. I don't think it's Eris as Way Big doesn't correct Psyphon about it being a dwarf planet unlike Pluto.

Without the inclination of its orbit known, the exact mass of Proxima Centauri b is unknown. If its orbit is nearly edge-on, it would have a mass of 1.27+0.19
0.17 Earth masses. Statistically, there is a roughly 90% chance that the planet's mass is less than 3 M (Earth masses).

The planet's exact radius is unknown. If it has a rocky compositio and a density equal to that of the Earth, then its radius is at least 1.1 RÔèò. It could be larger if it has a lower density than the Earth, or a mass higher than the minimum mass.

For calculations, Earth would would be a comparable substitute.

My calc puts it at High 5-A Dwarf Star level.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U..._Feats_Calculations#Way_Big_Destroys_a_Planet

All right then, Andy said that he'll let other members handle canonicity so I guess we put up a poll?

Vilgax Attacks is canon:

Cosmic Destruction and Vilgax Attacks are canon:

Neither are canon:

This thread seems to have gotten wayyyy off track.

Can someone really quickly tell me exactly where we are in the discussion?

Discussing the canonicity of Cosmic Destruction and looking through Way Big's feats to see if 7-A is appropriate to downgrade him to.

Then I am confused. The closest to a derail we got was Malware being 5-C due to his size but thats still for scaling WB.

Any news on CD being canon?

@Anon Well I put up a poll cause both Ant and Andy have no strong opinion on it so it's up to us now…

Same story it seems with Malware fully getting hit or not.

Doorinmyhouse said:
I think he's confusing this thread for the Alien X downgrade thread. This thread was always about WayBig's tier
I did not.

Greenshifter said:
All right then, Andy said that he'll let other members handle canonicity so I guess we put up a poll?

Vilgax Attacks is canon:

Cosmic Destruction and Vilgax Attacks are canon:

Neither are canon:
Here, or is there a more efficient way to do this? I'll add it to the OP I guess?

Back