• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Way Big Downgrade to 7A

I would also like to point out that Albedo getting stuck as Alien X only happened in the DS version of Vilgax Attacks, Cosmic Destruction also has a DS version tho and I assume the planet-busting is unaltered.

Also how does Albedo being stuck as Alien X for a year work with Alien X's acausality type 2 as only one Ben can be alien X at a time, would this give Alien X time travel or is it just timelines that are out of sync?

Who said that only 1 Ben can be Alien X at a time? The Omnitrixes only use a sample of the DNA. They aren't the original Alien X. The original Alien X should just connect to each one across the multiverse.

Also according to Ben 10 wiki Cosmic Destruction and Vilgax Attacks have a different point of seperation, this is also backed up by Ben referencing the events of "Primus" in Cosmic Destruction which is in season 3 of Alien Force while the events of Vilgax Attacks take place after season 2.

Apparently there's this in Kuro's vid and MrLuk saying "Whoever selects Alien X first will become that Alien until another version of Ben transforms into him" in this thread which may or may not refer to this or the original answer.

I'd also like to add this dialogue from Vilgax Attacks:

Psyphon: Surprise! Vilgax beamed me back aboard right after you defeated me. Good thing too. Hm. I wonder what happens when you blast unfiltered Null Void energy directly at someone at close range? (To Audience) Kids, don't try this at home. I am a trained professional.

Ben Tennyson: Professor Paradox! I -

Professor Paradox: No time, Ben. Now is the right moment. (Ben Tennyson presses the Omnitrix and turn into Alien X)

Alien X: Alien X!

Bellicus: Look, Serena, if it isn't Ben Tennyson!

Serena: Why, Bellicus, I propose that it is Ben Tennyson. Seconded?

Ben Tennyson: We don't have time for your nonsense, you two! If you don't do what I say, the Omnitrix is going to be destroyed with you in it!

Bellicus: All in favor of being destroyed?

Ben Tennyson: Gah!

Alien X: Motion... denied! We will not be destroyed.

Psyphon: Too late! (Evil Laughs) What the?

This indicates that if Bellicus and Serena had not come to an agreement, they would have been destroyed by unfiltered Null Void energy, something which contradicts Alien X and the Omnitrix no-selling universe destruction in Omniverse.

Well Vilgax and Phyphon were clearly not destroyed after getting hit by the null void energy, so obviously it wouldnt do anything to Alien X either. It would just have transported him to the null void. Or see it as a low-end inconsistency, which are common in fiction.

Alien X made a portal behind them tho so they didn't get hit by the energy directly. Low-end inconsistency sure but that brings into question how accurate they would have portrayed Way Big as well.

Excuse me but doesn't Way Big still scale from Ultimate aliens?

Ultimate aliens which are able to withstand attack from Ascalon, and fighting on par with Sir George? Have we completely forgotten about that?

Crabwhale said:
Excuse me but doesn't Way Big still scale from Ultimate aliens?

Ultimate aliens which are able to withstand attack from Ascalon, and fighting on par with Sir George? Have we completely forgotten about that?
That is getting revised

Where?

I don't think I saw a single mention of that throughout the thread.

Oh well no I can freely downgrade the ultimates, I just wanted to do Way Big and fusion aliens first so I can edit them all in one swoop, but if you guys want I'll downgrade everyone first.

Hey I waited 2 years for Liger to do his Ben 10 revisions, if he doesn't do it then yes after 2 years there will be a lot to revise.

All right time to revive this thread,

first off the OS revisions got accepted which means Four Arms fighting on par with the Retaliator Armor who can hurt Way Big is now a feat to consider.

Secondly, can we use a potential energy feat as a justification for someone's AP? Since DDM for instance claimed we shouldn't really do this in another thread.

Thirdly, if the above feats are considered an outlier and a usable feat respectively, I am willing to compromise for at least High 6-B, possibly High 5-A (for now at least) based on the video game and To'kustars being born in cosmic storms. Also did High 6-B and High 5-A get accepted as valid calcs?

Fourth, if it wasn't clear already Malware's durability feat has got to go, the parts of him that regenned were chunks of the moon that blew up.

Problem is that Evil Way Big is an adult To'kustar with the best DNA because Azmuth got transformed by the Omnitrix and Evil Way Big scales to Way Big.

Depend of what the user acomplish with Way big's tranformation as Azmuth who in the movie against Retailor armor was in severe Mental state couldn't control himself. You got Chromastone who is Primo Dna of his species easily got knocked out by electricity when wasn't paying attention in UA S1 E1. None of the missiles were able to do against a 15 year old Ben nor was he in middle of city to get distracted, highly doubt retalior armor would hurt him.

Hmm if we go with that interpretation, I suppose giving Way Big 2 keys, one for OS and one for AF and onwards would solve this, either that or upgrading OS aliens to High 6-B or 6-A but that creates some other issues.

Well the OS one will become the same tier as the other one eventually but Way Big might have a bigger jump in power.

Going from this thread

Ascalon is stated to be able to destroy entire planets when MISUSED, however Sir George does not misuse it's power against Ben and is likely holding back since Ben is a human like him.

Yes when Ascalon is used for destruction it can destroy planets. It doesn't make it any weaker when he is attacking with it. The fight might have been casual but Ultimate Humungousaur still tanked an attack from him and harmed him with his own. Not to mention Ultimate Humungousaur and Ultimate Echo Echo (The only two that should scale to High 5-A) withstood an attack from Anodite form Gwen, who scales to a different High 5-A feat.

It would be an outlier since here (17:35) are (17:10, Michael was getting stronger but for 7A Humungousaur and Diamondhead tanking his attacks and then him supposedly being on the level of High-5A Ultimate Humungousaur a few seconds later seems like a bit too much of a stretch) several (also it doesn't really make sense for Aggregor to absorb 5 7A aliens and becoming High-5A with their energy) instances of supposedly High-5A's being comparable to 7A's.

Neither Diamondhead nor base Humungousaur tanked any attacks from Michael. Michael literally shattered Diamondhead's crystal shields with each of his attacks and stomped Humungousaur to the point that he needed to go Ultimate. You're correct, Ultimate Aggregor shouldn't be High 5-A as he was stomped by Ultimate Kevin.

Near every showing of an Ultimate has an anti feat of the base versions being slightly comparable.

Almost every single character in the series has anti-feats. That's what happens when there are as much characters in the series as there are. When there are as many inconsistenices in the series as there are, you have to determine what is MOST consistent, which in this case is High 5-A Ultimate Humungousaur, Ultimate Echo Echo, Ultimate Kevin, and Anodite form Gwen.

first off the OS revisions got accepted which means Four Arms fighting on par with the Retaliator Armor who can hurt Way Big is now a feat to consider.

The Retaliator Armor at best caused Way Big minor discomfort and later in that movie Evil Way Big stomped it into paste.

Also about the OS to AF/UA/OV split.

There is a very clear progression of power between OS and the other three series.

• The feats in AF/UA/OV are scaled to much higher levels than in OS.
  • In the later series Kevin, Gwen, and Ben have consistent tier 9 feats. They clearly aren't that level in OS. If you ignore the progression from OS to AF, you're also saying that Gwen and Kevin didn't get any stronger which is clearly false.
  • Heatblast couldn't affect Vilgax in any way in OS (Which explicitly contradicts OS Heatblast being able to harm NRG, who scales to AF-OV Vilgax), but was one of Ben's stronger aliens in UA/OV as he could fight Vilgax level opponents such as Viktor and Exo-Skull.

If Ult humunogsaur and Ult echo echo goes back to High 5-A then way big get's back to High 5-a as well for casually beating both ?

@EpicCookie I might upgrade Ben to tier 7 so I didn't prioritize it, if it fails I'll apply it tho.

@DD I already agreed with a possibly High 5-A with Way Big if The Retaliator Armor is an outlier and Firestorm's calcs are accepted if that's what you're worried about.

@Liger I am kind of pre-occupied for the moment but I'll most likely respond to all your points this evening.

Back