• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I wanted Wax to have another and Harry Dresden seems pretty fair as well as quite appropriate, though I do have some doubts after reading the pages. Dresden has a lot more powers, but when I think about the(admittedly few) books of the series I've read he actually seems like a decent match for Wax.

Both characters in their 8-C forms with standard equipment, and of course Wax gets a decent amount of Feruchemical storage

Other than this Standard Battle Assumptions apply.

You aren't allowed to restrict BFR, though from what little I know of him it doesn't seem like a thing he instantly goes for.

Oh, that's unfortunate. I haven't been on the site in a while so I should probably brush up on the rules. You're right about the fact that it doesn't seem like it would be a regular tactic for Harry.

By the way, the cosmere is the overarching Sanderson verse. Wax indirectly originates from there. Just so you know if you see the category is back.

Wokistan said:
By the way, the cosmere is the overarching Sanderson verse. Wax indirectly originates from there. Just so you know if you see the category is back.
Yeah I know, I originally tried to just put "cosmere" and that didn't work so I didn't add it at first

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
Also, Dresden's profile really needs a revision so I'd hold off on this for now.
I believe Monarch is working on this as we speak. Take that however you will.

Back