• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A wizard tries to exorcise a ghost

Monarch_Laciel

VS Battles
Retired
Samara Morga vs Harry Dresde

Got this idea by hitting random page a few times.

Speed for Samara is unknown so I guess that can be equalised.

I haven't seen the Ring moves so lets see if one wizard detective has what it takes to beat the ghost of a nasty psychic girl.

Dresden is in base and has all standard equipment as well as his Ghost Dust, enchanted candle, and Dead Man's talisman.

</div> Watch the movie duh </div>

Cmon, dude, that's not how you make a compelling debate. You made a statement that you need to back up, as you were asked to do so. Many people, including myself, can't just go and watch the entire movie looking for a single feat to be demonstrated.

Perhaps you could link the scene where this "death stare" occurs. Otherwise your reasoning is invalid.

Watch the movie duh </div>

Cmon, dude, that's not how you make a compelling debate. You made a statement that you need to back up, as you were asked to do so. Many people, including myself, can't just go and watch the entire movie looking for a single feat to be demonstrated.

Perhaps you could link the scene where this "death stare" occurs. Otherwise your reasoning is invalid. </div>

ok its invaild

Seems more like she just terrified the guy before killing him to me.

Dresden resists death hax anyway.

Back