• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Welp this is the weirdest matchup I've seen today. Well, Mangle has street level durability so..... Chica takes this cuz they're literally equal in every other factor and Mangle's one unique trait of surface scaling ain't gonna help them take this.

Welp this is the weirdest matchup I've seen today.
As it should be
Well, Mangle has street level durability so..... Chica takes this cuz they're literally equal in every other factor and Mangle's one unique trait of surface scaling ain't gonna help them take this.
Honestly I didn’t notice that Mangle had Street level durability lol. I feel like that’s not correct, but meh. Does that make this a stomp in Chica’s favor?

Last edited:
Hey, you wanna hear some great news about Mangle's Durability?

It doesn't matter anymore because all of FNAF got downgraded to 9-C now.

Meaning I am calling this match out for still being viable.

Well I forgot this existed

Anyways, unless the durability justification is off, it still should be weaker durability-wise. They're pretty much even in every other regard.

Not sure how much Mangle having fangs or their ability to surface scale will affect this.

Well, on the former point, I would still say that TC has the durability edge, since Mangle is mostly just an endoskeleton with additional parts here and there. Logically speaking, if children can take her apart, there's no reason TC can't either.

That being said, his Surface Scaling is a major asset in this fight, since she can scale across the ceiling and get the drop on TC with her not being able to do much to get him down. So, there is a chance for Mangle to win, as long as she can finish off TC before he's caught.

Given they both have stealth mastery she probably could get the drop on her. I'm still not sure though since it'd still be easier for Mangle to get damaged than TC is so it's really just if Mangle can kill TC in time.

Back