• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Strength: Asuna (Has a 1.7x AP advantage from the get-go)
Speed: Technically Asuna (Speed is equalised, though Asuna has speed amps in this key)
Strength: No comment duh
Speed: Javen's imagination manifestation can easily help Jave with that to keep up hell, maybe it can amp his power too.

Durability: Asuna (Asuna has a higher ap, which should scale to her durability)
Agility: Both (Asuna has a lot of acrobatics feats, though javen’s cartoonish movements could potentially keep up)
Dura: look at the Speed comment
Agility: nothing yuh

Battle IQ: Asuna (More Feats and Better Rating)
Experience: Asuna (Has suffered for almost as long as javen has even lived, and has likely been in and seen more fights than him as a result)
BIQ: Fair
Exp: Nah bruh 💀
Javen has been a war before but... He got his memory wipes so it technically doesn't count? Even then didn't bakuhatsu take place in the same year when Asuna was isekai'd? Also Jav has been in lots of fights against people like Colton who can fight Queen Scarlet the former is a veteran in the army and the latter is a Boxing master
Javen has raced Menace for like less than a year so I'll admit Asuna might take it

Abilities: Javen (Javen has a lot of wacky abilities that can prove to be very versatile, such as hammerspace)
Hax: Likely Asuna (Javen’s script is restricted, and his imagination manifestation cannot kill an opponent. Asuna could possibly copy some of Javen’s abilities and hax, etc.)
Abilities: Nothing lol
Hax: Javen can likely make Asuna forget what ability she copied with Imagination manifestation and can just make the attack she put on him dissappear
Stamina: Likely Javen (Javen is a cartoon)
Endurance: Both (Both can continue fighting despite brutal injuries, though Asuna’s feats are somewhat more definitive)
No arguments here frfr
Range: Asuna (Except for melee combat, all of Asuna’s abilities extend to dozen’s of kilometres, whilst javen only has 1 power-up that can achieve something similar.)
Weapons/Gadgets: Javen (Can make whatever he wants via hammerspace and his literal imagination)
Both are fair/true!

Prediction Capabilities: Asuna (Danger Sense = Precognition, Javen’s script is restricted)
Regeneration Capabilities: Javen (Up to Low-Godly, he is a cartoon)
Willpower: Asuna (More & Better Feats, Large amounts of willpower grant Asuna more buffs than it does for Javen)
Prediction is fair same with regen also if I had time for it I would update the willpower because aslong as Colton is still alive javen would power through whatever.

Exp: Nah bruh 💀
Javen has been a war before but... He got his memory wipes so it technically doesn't count? Even then didn't bakuhatsu take place in the same year when Asuna was isekai'd? Also Jav has been in lots of fights against people like Colton who can fight Queen Scarlet the former is a veteran in the army and the latter is a Boxing master
Javen has raced Menace for like less than a year so I'll admit Asuna might take it
The only reason asuna didn't take any W's pre-reincarnation was simply because she was a normal girl getting attacked by numerous people, and usually that were larger than herself, which can count as experience when you take into account how seemingly skilled asuna is post-reincarnation, so you could say that her prior experience then has helped her out, and has been applied to her actual fighting skill, but yes, asuna has plenty of experiences with fights, so she could probably keep that point.
Hax: Javen can likely make Asuna forget what ability she copied with Imagination manifestation and can just make the attack she put on him dissappear
Asuna resists memory manipulation i think (Though it was time-related, so it's just type 1 acausality lol) but if that did work, asuna can do the same thing to javen, since he has to "know" somebody has travelled back in time to keep his memories, which would put them on equal footing.

Hol on, Doesn't that mean javen can make ANY attack she throws at him "disappear"? that might NLF
Speed: Javen's imagination manifestation can easily help Jave with that to keep up hell, maybe it can amp his power too.
How would that work, exactly? I can see javen propelling himself faster, but i'm not sure about doing that for very long considering he'd need his brain to process everything at that speed, which he hasn't been shown to do, unlike asuna. I can see it amping his stats too, but asuna has RE to keep up with that as well

How would that work, exactly? I can see javen propelling himself faster, but i'm not sure about doing that for very long considering he'd need his brain to process everything at that speed, which he hasn't been shown to do, unlike asuna. I can see it amping his stats too, but asuna has RE to keep up with that as well
If He sees someone going really he'll imagine going like that speed to.

If He sees someone going really he'll imagine going like that speed to.
I did mention that bit, but i don't think it'd last long. Javen's laser dodging feat from mr portal was because he literally said he was "faster" to begin with. If asuna used her speed amps at some point and was faster than javen, i don't think the latters' brain would be able to react her speed, let alone his own new speed, unless javen has reactive evolution or some good accelerated development, which he doesn't

Mb i skimmed through it to find the statement lol
I've noticed that you swapped Menace and Portal around so yeah
I did mention that bit, but i don't think it'd last long. Javen's laser dodging feat from mr portal was because he literally said he was "faster" to begin with. If asuna used her speed amps at some point and was faster than javen, i don't think the latters' brain would be able to react her speed, let alone his own new speed, unless javen has reactive evolution or some good accelerated development, which he doesn't
I mean Imagination manifestation can likely give him a car that Can speed up with Asuna.

I've noticed that you swapped Menace and Portal around so yeah

I mean Imagination manifestation can likely give him a car that Can speed up with Asuna.
Or more likely kid version of an ultra-fast air fighter with simple buttons enough for Javen to be able to control it without manual

Maybe he can even imagine autopilot for it 👀

Or more likely kid version of an ultra-fast air fighter with simple buttons enough for Javen to be able to control it without manual

Maybe he can even imagine autopilot for it 👀
Potentially, but that would just make javen a bigger target 👀 It also doesn’t mean Asuna is completely screwed either, she still has speed amps and RE to rely on to get another boost, plus her precognition to predict attacks effectively, even if javen winds up being faster.

Although, javen would still have to imagine it or himself going at that speed, which is basically impossible in an environment like this. You, right now, can imagine yourself moving at supersonic speeds, yes, but if there’s obstacles around you, your brain would have a nigh-impossible time trying to react to all of them if you really were going at that speed, and it’s the same scenario with javen, who hasn’t shown higher reaction speeds than his travel/combat speed 👀

Plus, I’m a little confused on why javen isn’t listed as “Varies with imagination manifestation” if he can do this? This whole imagination manifestation thing being used for speed hasn’t been shown before either, which kinda makes me doubt it more

But if he manifests autopilot cleverly enough, wont it avoid obstacles as well? It may be a small UFO instead, or rather his vehicle could evolve from a racer car into air fighter... up to UFOs and spaceships at FTL speeds and autopilots, repeatedly catching up with Asuna's evolving speeds to always have some upper hand remaining, that's what I imagine an experienced user with such a power would go for, and it would be an epic clash. With decent autopilot, the situation leaves Javen most of the imagination power to use against Asuna.

^ Plus, even if he could, that would probably be NLF, since he could just make himself Massively FTL+ or Immeasurable perhaps whenever he wants 👀👀

Doubt he would go into such speeds right away given that he (based on Javen's saying) doesn't use this to win the fights. But Asuna "swims in the speed", she would constantly pressure him to gain means of faster speed, pumping his childish brain with ideas "just how to get faster than Im already", combined with memories from serials etc he likely watched.

But if he manifests autopilot cleverly enough, wont it avoid obstacles as well? It may be a small UFO instead, or rather his vehicle could evolve from a racer car into air fighter... up to UFOs and spaceships at FTL speeds and autopilots, repeatedly catching up with Asuna's evolving speeds to always have some upper hand remaining, that's what I imagine an experienced user with such a power would go for, and it would be an epic clash. With decent autopilot, the situation leaves Javen most of the imagination power to use against Asuna.
Even if he can, asuna’s precognition means she’ll know where it’s coming from, and she could possibly shoot them down then, since she’ll know their location and where they will be ahead of time, which I don’t find far-fetched with superhuman precision plus her acrobatics. Plus, she can always adapt to it’s speed given that her precog can help.

Once again, though, I don’t think javen has made such things before, and his intelligence also varies so he might not be smart enough to do that anyway. It also teeters on the edge of NLF if he can just give anything any amp as long as he can imagine it. Heck, I think that’s why they can’t kill opponents with it anyway to prevent just that, lol

Last edited:
Another thing is, if it’s that easy for him to just get faster, why doesn’t he just give himself infinite speed?🗿this is kind of what I mean by NLF, and the fact that javen hasn’t shown this at all before, and even if we go with the autopilot idea, what’s stopping javen from giving it infinite speed or something too? Lol

Apparently it’s not in character for javen either (If I remember right) so while I think it could be usable for him in short bursts, it wouldn’t help him very much even if he did decide to amp his speed

Apparently it’s not in character for javen either (If I remember right) so while I think it could be usable for him in short bursts, it wouldn’t help him very much even if he did decide to amp his speed
Ig but what if Javen imagined himself to be undetectable by Asuna if he soon learned that Asuna had danger sense
was writing chapter 1 of Facorite character madness sorry :p

Ig but what if Javen imagined himself to be undetectable by Asuna if he soon learned that Asuna had danger sense
was writing chapter 1 of Facorite character madness sorry :p
Whats that

I dunno how that would work once again 🗿 Not only does javen have to know how she's exactly predicting his attacks, meaning that it might not even work, but in order to bypass danger sense you'd either have to have no intent to hurt or kill asuna at all, or throw something at her by complete accident. In which case, would it really a fight?

I think some clarification on how exactly his imagination manifestation works would be useful. That kind of term tends to fall into NLF, and the only restriction is that javen can't kill someone with it directly, but it still makes it kinda broken lol

I think some clarification on how exactly his imagination manifestation works would be useful. That kind of term tends to fall into NLF, and the only restriction is that javen can't kill someone with it directly, but it still makes it kinda broken lol
Guh
Think of it like the Tawog imagination scenes

I dunno how that would work once again 🗿 Not only does javen have to know how she's exactly predicting his attacks, meaning that it might not even work, but in order to bypass danger sense you'd either have to have no intent to hurt or kill asuna at all, or throw something at her by complete accident. In which case, would it really a fight?
Oh OH 💀 I mean... this is kinda a stomp?

I’m sure Javen can win even with danger sense. It’s just a way to easier dodge attacks
Toon force can make him very unpredictable! I could probably imagine Asuna expecting a attack from Javen from one side and he does it from the other!

Ah, Okay, that kinda makes it easier (I've watched the first clip before lol) So javen can probably IMAGINATE stuff to help him out that doesn't directly kill an opponent or is outside of their logical limits mentally, like imagining going way faster than you normally can and trying to react accordingly thingy i mentioned earlier (Which is kinda why i gave javen the weapns/gadgets advantage lol)
Toon force can make him very unpredictable! I could probably imagine Asuna expecting a attack from Javen from one side and he does it from the other!
Asuna has faced a lot of unpredictable opponents before, and fights people with an unpredictable power system a lot, and precog won't be that easy to get around either, but i can imagine that some things would surprise her, like the cloud thing which is some touhou s**t 👀, though she can defend against that as discussed earlier, obvs

Asuna has faced a lot of unpredictable opponents before, and fights people with an unpredictable power system a lot, and precog won't be that easy to get around either, but i can imagine that some things would surprise her, like the cloud thing which is some touhou s**t 👀, though she can defend against that as discussed earlier, obvs
Javen can possibly bypass with the sheer insanity he's done he can possibly just mess with Asuna via doing one thing then faking it to do another then do another and make Asuna's danger sense (assuming it works like Deku) ring so many times that it possibly won't know what Javes will do next.

Javen can possibly bypass with the sheer insanity he's done he can possibly just mess with Asuna via doing one thing then faking it to do another then do another and make Asuna's danger sense (assuming it works like Deku) ring so many times that it possibly won't know what Javes will do next.
Danger sense is moreso an instinctual thing, not a power like deku’s. Basically, Asuna has been beaten up so many times pre-reincarnation that she just “knows” when an attack is coming, hidden or not, and how to dodge it, so it’s more like spider-sense. Basically, Asuna knows what attack is coming at her and makes steps to dodge it, so if javen is feigning an attack, Asuna will probably knows what’s up. And counter it herself.

Asuna’s danger sense hasn’t been shown to get “confused” yet either. Asuna has faced a lot of kedrons clones all at once and had no problem dealing with them by herself, so I don’t think it can just get overwhelmed like that. (If you didn’t know, that’s where the “Challenge accepted, jackass!” Quote comes from, lol)

So how’s Javen get past the sense? Maybe some AOE with his weather manipulation
Asuna can cancel that out if she just... Destroys the clouds with explosion magic, and she can also riftway above the clouds and still be able to hit javen, since according to a quick google search, even the highest clouds are only 15,000 feet high, or 4.67 kilometres

It’s seeming like Asuna’s stats, speed amps, and senses lets her beat down Javen with some difficulty with his versatility, regen and experience. And I don’t think there’s much more to add

Back